What began as Maddoxs home-based Federal Firearms License (FFL) evolved into a Class 3 Dealership and has grown into the nationwide brand it is today. 1 Top PickPeak Case SIG MPX Copperhead Covert Range Case Check Latest Price On Amazon 2 With A Little Help From My Friends by Joe Cocker, http://sigtalk.com/sig-sauer-rifles/57872-my-omega-9k-suppressor-arrived-my-mpx-sbr.html, http://sigtalk.com/sig-sauer-rifles/54303-shot-mpx-suppressed-last-weekend.html, SilencerCo Octane Fixed Mount - Pistol Silencer Accessories - Accessories. Again, this issue isnt a huge concern for me. You basically have three ways to mount the Omega 9K to your MPX: 1. I'd like to add an Obsidian 45 next, but as mentioned above, they are out of stock everywhere and have been for at least the last couple months. Again this is another upgrade that I am holding off on until I have some extra money to spend or they go on sale. Let me know in the comments. Even though I like attaching it a little further forward this gets the job done. Griffin Armaments has a whole new way of looking at suppressors. What kind of accuracy loss are you worried about on a super short 9mm carbine? I run an older yhm cobra 2 9mm can on my mpx, no blowback and as quiet as any other that I have heard in person. In the back of the receiver, there is a slot to add a QD Sling Swivel mount. Silencer Optimized. To build the ultimate sub-gun or pistol caliber firearm that can be used for home defense, truck/vehicle gun, or something just to have fun at the range with. But I didn't listen because of the plastic toy feel of the scorpion. I see, re-read that part - it reduces supersonic to subsonic by means of its operation. Unlike the above-mentioned gas blowback issue which seems somewhat specific to the MPX, all suppressed firearms get dirtier as a result of using a suppressor. They're all great cans and really impressed with the R9. The MPX bolt carrier group is where I noticed the most grime and residue I only shot a bit over 100 rounds, but the BCG looked as though Id shot much more than that. pipandhams 1 yr. ago Wolfman for the most quiet and omega 45k for the least amount of gas to face. As well as Sellier & Bellot subsonic ammo. I am a veteran in the U.S. Army and have over thirteen years of professional experience in the firearms industry. Thanks for your input! Trijicon is also a solid brand that has been in the game a while and I am confident in the reliability. 2023 Silencer Central. Click Here for the current price of the Cloud Defensive LCS Mount. Plus theres 3-lug adapters for your favorite MP5 clone. September 11, 2020. **NO CC FEES** Make: Sig Sauer. With the fully-welded, tubeless, minimalist Omega 9K, big sound suppression now comes in a tiny footprint. We were still able to mount all our desired accessories, but it did require grinding down some of the screws on our M-LOK mounts to avoid screwing into the body of the can itself (weve run into the same issue with other integrals). This isnt the cleanest setup and I dont have a pressure switch but this is a much more affordable option and gets the job done. document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function() { What is everyone else running on this rig? Lantac Dragon Muzzle Brake. We also wanted a small red-dot optic with a wide-open objective to maximize engagement speed when faced with the potential of an across-the-coffee-table gunfight. Other than the kewl factor, its card to justify, but if I do get another suppressor, it would likely be for my MCX. Take advantage of our suppressor concierge service by connecting with one of our suppressor experts. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Healths, Decibel Rating: 129.3dB for .45 in full config; 123.7dB for 9mm in full config, Rating: belt-fed pistol up to .45 ACP; rifle calibers up to .300 BLK, .350 Legend, & .450 Bushmaster, Construction: Stainless Steel and Aluminum, Decibel Rating: 128.6 dB for .45; 125.2dB for 9mm, Rating: 9mm to .45 ACP including .300 BLK. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Fishing Reels; ELECTRIC BIKES; Bow Fishing; Accessories. After visiting my LGS, I think I've narrowed my can down to: Dead Air Wolfman, OSS Rad 9, Rugged Obsidian 9, and Silencerco Omega 9K or Silencerco Octane 2.0 (Silencerco has bogo sale right now) I'm planning on putting it on my 4.5" barrel and adding an 8" handguard. Color Options. Check out the CGS Mod-9 SK model. 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. | Fri. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Sat. With the MPX that is definitely not the case. join_popup.classList.add('gbda-generate-lead'); The early magazines had issues and the Gen 2 ones work well. And preferred the scorpion or banshee. Suppressors; Combos; Other Firearms; Fishing. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - silencer for a sig mpx k, https://inleadwetrust.com/product/hk-style-3-lug-suppressor-adapter/. Do you have a taper adapter source to recommend? Made from high-quality polymer. The MPX only came with one 30rd magazine and this just isnt enough. Advertisement. All of the upgrades and accessories that have been added, compliment the gun nicely and make it close to a do-all firearm. I had to factor in price and budget but didnt want to lose any quality and reliability. I had the Magpul light mount laying around so thats what I went with for now. If none of that happens, it looks like I'll be getting an Omega 9K. Well see how comfortable it is when it starts heating up. In jail and not on my gun of course after almost a year. We started with a legacy 8-inch model, which we Form 1d to run as an SBR, but several shorter variations are now available. The goal with this Sig MPX was to put together the best upgrades and accessories available on the market. Like the MP5SD, the D3 MPX SD works by reducing the velocity of standard ammunition to subsonic levels through barrel porting, meaning you can plug in whatever defensive ammo you prefer and still get the highest possible level of noise reduction. Of course, .22 ammo can be even dirtier than centerfire 9mm so I shudder to think about cleaning them. Please update for real or kick back the date so people dont click and waste their time! Pluseven in the short mode it still sounds pretty good. The NFA (National Firearms Act) is annoying and encompasses a $200 tax stamp (which thankfully hasnt changed since it started). For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The SIG Sauer MPX submachine gun boasts an unprecedented operation speed in the familiar form factor of the AR platform. Were also including manufacturer specs for dBs. Underneath the small mount, there are channels from the excess wire to route through and this is the proper way to run your pressure switch. Anyway, yesterday i bought a Octane 9HD with a 3 lug mount. Does anyone have any experience with that one? I can't tell any real difference between them as far as sound or blowback. Wolfman for the most quiet and omega 45k for the least amount of gas to face. (No supressed experience here) And I believe they changed the design of the charging handle or perhaps I could modify a gasket or purchase an aftermarket handle. What say you? The silencer is removable for easy cleaning. The added reduced recoil and muzzle rise is also a nice touch. Direct thread works. I definitely want it to have a quick disconnect. Direct thread multi-caliber can that's light and modular for rimfire through .45 ACP. Segmented Titanium 3D Printed, 9mm Suppressor. Hopefully DA comes out with their keymicro for this barrel soon, because I dont love 3-lug. Note: This Brace will also work on the Sig MCX. Since I added the angled foregrip underneath the rail, it has a QD Sling mount integrated into the angled foregrip. You have entered an incorrect email address! Maddoxs NFA expertise makes him a popular voice for the industry, and he speaks regularly at National Compliance Conferences. This short, rigid stock folds quickly but deploys with solid lockup, making it ideal for PDW applications like this. Magpul offers a few different color options too which is cool. They also supplied their V-Crown 147-grain ammunition. Because of the high price of them and any quality optic for that matter I still havent gotten around to getting an EOTechyet! The P226 is an accurate pistol. The Romeo 5 is a reliable, feature-packed, and aptly priced red dot sight for a Sig Sauer MCX. I don't know what sig did wrong but accuracy is a softball at best at 25 yards. Click Here for current prices of the Seekins Precision K20 Angled Foregrip, Note: I ended up removing the angled foregrip because it took up too much rail space and realized it was uncomfortable while shooting. I loved how the gun felt, how comfortable and quiet it was, and just how effective they are. Nice upgrades. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I'm going to have a longer hand guard and I'm worried about the sections walking on me. (I still replace the battery every year though). Specifications: SIG SAUER MODX-9 Modular 9mm Suppressor. Have to sell this separ for sale by MrResistance on GunsAmerica.com the best online marketplace for buying and selling semi auto pistols, firearms, accessories, and collectibles : 978272049 . Click Here for the current price of the Geissele Super MPX SSA Trigger. But the real issue or question i have is, what's the best way to suppress the MPX? And if youre thinking of applying for the NFA without a gun trustdont. Lightweight. Sig Mod X9 for direct thread. A. The suppressor I chose for my MPX is the SilencerCo Omega 9k, which is perhaps the most popular 9mm suppressor on the market today. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). The D3LLC integral suppressor uses a series of barrel ports to get whisper-quiet results even out of standard velocity ammunition. Im guessing that at longer distances things might shift more dramatically. Well see if my enthusiasm and appetite for suppressors grows in the future. One new winner* is announced every week! The thing is accurate and 100% reliable. However, any good sling would work. Personalize your experience. Balanced steel & aluminum suppressor that lowers first round pop. When it's accessorized, I think the Sig MPX 4.5 is probably the best-looking gun of the bunch. And now I hope to answer some of yours! LANTAC Dragon Muzzle Brake for SIG SAUER MPX-9x19mm Usually Ships in 24 Hours MSRP: $160.00 . Curious but are you using a KeyMicro or a direct thread when you get it out of jail? Showing 1 - 16 of 35 results Prev 1 2 3 Next You can unscrew the last two inches for something even more compact. Made of lightweight titanium, this 7" suppressor weighs a mere 9 ounces, so the added length and weight to the SIG MCX Rattler is minimal. So technically this would become an SBR (short barrel rifle) if I added a stock. Sig Sauer has actually stopped making the Gen 2 / 8 inch variant of the MPX, but these upgrades & accessories will work across the board on all of the new sub-models they are currently offering.