Druid has only one truly viable way to play and its tokens. Take a second to tell us how you feel! Not worth it. Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. This is so good. Scout), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (8808 MMR) (Scourging | Greatsword of the Ebon Blade), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warlock (6355 MMR) (Dark Arts | Killmox), Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Elise Starseeker larry3141, Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (9891 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sai Shadestorm (10239 MMR), Mercenaries Shadow Build by lostobar3 (7510 MMR), Mercenaries Control Build by lostobar3 (7510 MMR), Renathal Abyssal Curse Warlock #50 Legend glormagic (Score: 22-10). Hero Power is by far the best one, thanks to its flexibility. Come watch me get more wizard duel runs like this one: https://t.co/SnfhLxOK6P pic.twitter.com/1Q8KsyqIuV, The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet. The deck has been notorious in Constructed and nerfed a few times, but interestingly enough recently the nerfs have been reverted and you can now finish it much more easily. My WoW Classic inner self got ahead of himself . Auto-include in a yet powerful HL Hunter seems so scaring for me. Thats got to be a mistake! Mage is just annoying and big. Warrior is probably the strongest Duels class right now and you can get some pretty consistent 12 wins runs using this deck or different variants of it. Hearthstone Decks - 2023 Home Decks Hearthstone Decks Filter by Class Death Knight Demon Hunter Druid Hunter Mage Paladin Priest Rogue Shaman Warlock Warrior Deck Name Author Contains Doesn't Contain Arena? Over that time, he has achieved many high Legend climbs and infinite Arena runs. Why would Kazakus be a good fit for the warlock deck? Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. Best Hearthstone Standard Decks; Best Hearthstone Wild Decks; Best Duels Starter Decks For All Classes; Hearthstone's Best Arena Hero Class Tier List; Information. featured-professor-slate - Hearthstone Top Decks Hearthstone Top Decks Articles Cheap Hearthstone Packs w/Amazon Coins HSTD Guides Hub Hearthstone Beginner's Guide HSTD Best-of Lists Best Hearthstone Standard Decks Best Hearthstone Wild Decks Best Duels Starter Decks For All Classes If you play just two copies of a card (e.g. Warlock is much like Druid; they like going, Fast, big or both Picking +Attack or Windfury can close out the game on the spot, while getting Divine Shield can make your board incredibly difficult to get rid of. Since the buckets offered are based on the cards already in your deck, a good starter deck also ensures a better drafting experience. Id say at least Highlander Hunter would give this card a chance. and Professor Slate Hunter is a build that does exactly this. Giving you an easy way to pop off taunts or similar stuff that would interfere. Now, the goal is to cycle through the deck and play all the burn cards you have. The second build hasnt been updated for the new expansion,but it should still be working quite alright. 2 Mana Zephrys/3 Mana Slate + arcane explosion or breath or something. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuvOK4twaw-HNdji9jPL. The combo of these two cards basically gives you -2 discount on your entire hand (it doesnt work on the cards you draw, but rather it applies on the cards that return to your hand at the end of the turn). The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! Well even in standard there are many removala and rush minions, so I doubt it will liv to see another round in most cases. It's Time to: Duel! Ideally, you want to get a Fireshaper passive, which will add a lot of damage to your combos. Trading them off means that minions in your hand (usually also with DS) will become huge. Earth Revenant, Lurker or Fire Elemental, which can clear your opponents board (or at least a part of it) while putting a body on the board. Royal Greatsword lets you deal lots of damage while pulling your strongest minions very consistently. Face Hunter - #94 Legend (Thanh) - March of the Lich King. The problem with slow Druid decks is that they often die early and cant get far into the run because they dont do much for the first X turns. Face Hunter - #1 Legend (BruTo) - March of the Lich King. But I would probably run something like Korkron Elite instead. For many expansions now players have asked for a new version of Dungeon Run, and weve finally got it sort of. Duels is one of Hearthstone 's smaller game modes, a sort of PvP Dungeon Run where you start with a fifteen-card starting deck and keep adding treasures and more buckets to it as you. When it comes to Rogue using the Nerubian treasure isnt Secret Passage a no-brainer include? Home Duels Decks (Duels) Hunter Professor Slate Page 4. Instead, you could just run 1 or 2 mediocre cards that will be turned insane by Professor Slate. You get an extra turn and three spells that give you another extra turn in your hand. Duels Advanced Guide - With Deck Lists and Treasure Tiers Duels: Practical Guide to go Infinite in HC Duels Duels Tips & Tricks Guide Duels Cards Duels Heroes Duels Hero Powers Battlegrounds Cards Battlegrounds Deckbuilder Battlegrounds Minions Battlegrounds Heroes Battlegrounds Hero Powers Collections Complete Guide to Card Backs He has Beasts. I think its a really Solid card if you can draw him out. Yeah Im wondering if it would actually give the hounds poisonous, that would be insane. A medium-sized hotfix patch is going live right now. You should play bad cards to make this work so not worth playing rn. Hearthstone Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Welcome to the new site :) Login / Register. Were just doing a stupid little online test. It would help to have the hero power look at 3 cards instead of 4, which increases the risk of discarding something usefull. As you can see, they scale up quite well. Yesssss!!! Do you want to see more Decks of one of them? Deathrattle Professor Slate Deck in Hearthstone Duels ModeStarting Deck Detail :Carrion Studies x1Nerubian Egg x1Bloated Pyton x1Death Head Cultist x1Devouri. Now im excited to play Duels! If they get fireshaper they can do 20+ damage in one turn (Easily) by turn 3 or 4. Blizzard has given him lots and lots of more Hearthstone variants to cover plus ever more frequent updated changes. Contact us for detailed insights, Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Scarlet Leafdancer - Pepe (Scourging | Greatsword of the Ebon Blade), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warrior (4934 MMR) (Magnetic Mines | Scrapmetal Demolitionist), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Scarlet Leafdancer (8889 MMR) (Scourging | Greatsword of the Ebon Blade), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Scarlet Leafdancer (8301 MMR) (Scourging | Greatsword of the Ebon Blade), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Sir Finley (7189 MMR) (Power Up! Hearthstone Duels starting decks, signature Treasures, and Hero Powers To begin with, in Duels you create a 15 card starting Deck with the limitation that you can only have one copy of each card. I had literally never played a game with Killmox before (it still said New on the selection screen from when I unlocked it), but Im already 8-1 with this Warlock decklist. through silence or transform). In World of Warcraft, Slate is most known for his Polyformic Acid Potion, which allows players to temporarily take on his appearance for an achivement. | Sr. How do card packs work in Hearthstone? Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. However, the easiest way to do it is with your Signature Treasure Ace in the Hole. I dont know about you, but having two one-mana Assassinates sounds pretty good to me. well see, i dont think you want to have a card that needs you to draw another exclusive card to be good in any kind of deck, but hey, maybe it is worth, It turns explosive trap into a full board clear, But then again, no one is stupid enough to attack when slate is on the board. Paladin should be fine to fight. Shaman is doing quite well in Duels and it has two most popular options right now Elementals and Murlocs. Hearthstone Wiki's database has been updated to Patch 25.4.0.165029! Rapid fire isnt that bad of a card TBH. Most of your efforts should be directed towards finishing the Quest which is actually quite difficult to finish, mostly during your early matches, and thats why the deck might crumble before it even takes off. Usually what you want to do is to play deathrattle minion and immediately trigger it. clear all It might FEEL like an eternity, but I assure you, it's quite quick!" Mana Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Crafting Cost: 1600 / 3200 (Golden) A list of loot buckets for Hunter can be found below: Each hero has their own selection of audio and written emotes that are produced in response to specific events. Talking about resources, after the Quest is done, every turn youll get a 1 mana 5/5 in your hand with your passive, so youll always have something to put pressure with. SUPER TEMPO PROFESSOR SLATE!Subscribe and watch best Hearthstone Arena videos! Hero Power. . Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. Now here is one deck that has been seeing some love in the recent weeks, and it doesn't feel nearly as stale as the rest of them. Contact us for detailed insights, Hearthstone Duels Heroes, Hero Powers & Signature Treasures, Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sai Shadestorm (10239 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Sai Shadestorm (10133 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sai Shadestorm (8495 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sai Shadestorm (8197 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sai Shadestorm (9385 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (9891 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (8458 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (7992 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (10081 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (7258 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Darius Crowley FU4FREEHS, Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Darius Crowley (8626 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Darius Crowley (5431 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Darius Crowley (7045 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Darius Crowley (10351 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-0 Reno Jackson (7863 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-0 Reno Jackson (7429 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Reno Jackson (7400 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Reno Jackson (7304 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Reno Jackson (7202 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sir Finley (7730 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sir Finley (6389 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Sir Finley (9096 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sir Finley (6530 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Sir Finley (6333 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Elise Starseeker larry3141, Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Elise Starseeker (8439 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Elise Starseeker (8531 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Elise Starseeker (9807 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Elise Starseeker (7711 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Brann Bronzebeard (9798 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Brann Bronzebeard (8082 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Brann Bronzebeard (8060 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Brann Bronzebeard (8514 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Brann Bronzebeard (7771 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 DrekThar (8510 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 DrekThar (9196 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 DrekThar (8168 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 DrekThar (8695 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-0 DrekThar (7986 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-0 Vanndar Stormpike (8564 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Vanndar Stormpike (7391 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Vanndar Stormpike (7841 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Vanndar Stormpike (7406 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Vanndar Stormpike (7497 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Demon Hunter (5624 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Demon Hunter (6893 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Demon Hunter (7278 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Demon Hunter (5330 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Demon Hunter (6552 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Hunter AirHater, Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Mage Spinner_Miester, Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Paladin (4271 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Paladin (6554 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Paladin (7133 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warlock (6898 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warlock (5698 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warlock (6825 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-0 Warlock (6987 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warlock (7357 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warrior (8370 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warrior (9435 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warrior (4934 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warrior (7607 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warrior (6632 MMR). I think this makes the cut for Highlander Hunter and also brings a few changes to the decklist. The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! And in two of my three rounds with Hunter, I took it in the second or third bucket once my deck was bigger and Tempo/damage didnt matter that much anymore. The Biggest spike that Hunter could have with Slate is with Rapid Fire, to take down up to 4 Oppoments, but Again, Its that Nitpick of not trying to get him. If you expect an insightful YouTube video exploring the cultural phenomenon of emo culture, raising questions about the authenticity of the emo identity & more, you are sadly wrong here. Join us on Discord! Hearthstone Wiki's database has been updated to Patch 25.4.0.165029! The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! . You should be fine. And Warriors are much like Druids; but just sometimes not as fast or sometimes not as big or both. Rapid fire might come in handy in this expansion, Hearthstone's Best Arena Hero Class Tier List. How long does it take to reach Legend in Hearthstone? Hey, and welcome to this Duels Decks Page for Hearthstone. Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. Nope! There was another game where I was in trouble, but then my opponent played something that made us both draw cards, and then I drew Killmox, so I ended up winning after all. Its effect of doing 1 damage for 1 mana is just too weak. And so do you think that even faster Cards can just grab Proffessor Slate and Rapid Fires and theyre just good to go? Even in the early game, Nerubian Egg or Devilsaur Egg are great examples of big tempo wins. Here you can find Decks for all ten classes that reached 12 Wins. Shadow word void isn't even the biggest problem. And of course you can always discover those minor AoE spells in Highlander hunter and play Slate. Professor Slate is a hunter hero the player can choose in Duels. It's just as well Professor Slate took some time off of the mushroom experiments to dabble with necromancy instead: Death Games enables any starter deck to fully lean into Deathrattle synergies, and even such unassuming cards as Nerubian Egg and Bloated Python can steamroll the opponents by default. I dont think summoning spells work, becuase if that was the case, then we would just turn of our brains off for Unleashed the Hounds anytime a threat is on board. Help Sign In. So Ive done my philiosphy about Professor Slate. Hearthpwn. Kayn Sunfury is not available in duels mode. For example, Spirit Jailer now becomes a 1 mana 1/3 that summons a 3/2 AND shuffles Fragments into your deck. Now, if you add the new Legendary card Highlord Fordragon your Divine Shields suddenly become way more menacing. an 8/8. Just click on the image, and you will be redirected to the category page for that class! It mostly focused on Battlegrounds & Duels, but also fixed some general bugs. 15 by Schubert, performed by Paul Pitman. Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (7992 MMR) (Scourging | Ironweave Bloodletter) Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sai Shadestorm (8495 MMR) If you stick some board, going for a big Gentle Megasaur can mean make over. The card doesnt really matter there are some better and worse cards to finish the Quest with, but you want to grab any opportunity you can. The first option here is a Quest Rogue. Then, you select a Signature Treasure and Hero Power that are unique to each Hero. Duels is Hearthstone's new game mode, finally bringing the dream of PvP Dungeon Runs to life. Hopefully theyll show some actual hunter cards that work well with this. Professor Slate is a hunter hero the player can choose in Duels . The one game I lost was the only game where I didnt draw Killmox. Rapid fire? Contact us for detailed insights, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter itLessThanThree, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter mapdreis, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter AlexWildPants, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter SinrVolcano, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter jigsawxfalling, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter GodSkinS_HS, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter syubun1486, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter CroqueHs, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter syubun1486 (Savage Secrets | Stalking Pride), Mercenaries Shadow Build by lostobar3 (7510 MMR), Mercenaries Control Build by lostobar3 (7510 MMR), Renathal Abyssal Curse Warlock #50 Legend glormagic (Score: 22-10). Aganist: Despite . The second deck is from the last expansion (again, I havent seen an updated version) and it relies on Battlecries you really want to get the some Battlecry-related passive (doubling them or making them cheaper). Time to spread some poison (but it's not that essential, I wouldn't recommend crafting just for the sake of playing this)! If you manage to snatch a passive that makes your minions cheaper and some extra card draw, you can actually finish your Questline and play the reward on curve and thats more pressure than most of opponents can handle (assuming they dont die early to your Pirates & weapons). Previously, you played Bonecrusher, but after it got nerfed you run Deathstrider instead, which is also pretty solid, maybe even better in some cases. To make it a long story short, Your Mostly RIght. Other than that, you play it like a regular Token Druid you want to create a big board presence, then throw in some AoE buffs and hopefully finish the game with attack boosters, such as Savage Roar or Arbor Up (which is excellent even if you dont finish your opponent with it). Alternatively, you can try copying Cram Session (2 mana to draw 4 after Questline) or and just drawing through your entire deck. How long does it take to reach Legend in Hearthstone? And thats your strategy throughout try to stick Deathrattles and then trigger them with HP and your cards. Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Hunter (5905 MMR)(Survival Training | Stalking Pride) March 15, 2022. Music: Sonata in A Minor, D. 784 - I. Allegro giusto; Fantasy in C major 'Wanderer', Op. Rapid Fire cheapest removal and its a Twin Spell! You start by picking your Hero, Hero Power and Signature Treasure, then build a 15 cards deck to take into rogue-like adventure against other players. Since the deck has a good foundation for a control deck, you can never go wrong with any of the offered card pools, leading to a comfortable 12-0 Duels run. Card Text Your spells are Poisonous. You are right, I think they should further nerf the combo. Yes!!! Hearthstone Duels Choices Hero Hero Power Treasure You thought that you need cards like Silverware Golem to play Willow? I can finally play some heroic mode. This Duels Warlock deck is built around Soul Fragments the Hero Power makes this option quite compelling. so basically 5 mana remove to big threats! Hey, and welcome to this Duels Decks Page for Hearthstone. Professor Slate completely turns that problem around. I love hunter with control aspects so this is perfect. In my opinion, this is the great minion protection card for Hunter that Ace Hunter Kreen isnt Also very strong in Face Hunter! Mistake in Daemon Hunter desk! A Hearthstone player and writer from Poland, Stonekeep has been in a love-hate relationship with Hearthstone since Closed Beta. I actually think that in this Aggro/Tempo version of a deck, Mad Scientist is kinda too slow for the first few rounds of Duels. In this case, the decks author decided to rely on Taunts in order to survive the aggression. StarCraft II WCS. every now and then. It doesn't fit in Highlander at all. With so many things constantly coming to Hearthstone over the last few months weve been really busy. Budget Hearthstone Decks. If youre looking for a way to get 12 wins in the format this post should be a great first step. play a card, Shadowstep it, play it again) then next turn you can Ace in the Hole and play the last two copies, finishing the Quest. Follow us on Twitter to get announced on major changes to Hearthstone Wiki! The 'Play' button is not there (replaced with 'build a deck'), and there's no option to retire. Im fairly certain we get at least one good damage spell that targets minions specifically to go with this, its true that there arent that many good spells to go with this atm but I dont even think it needs much more than two rapid fires, its just that good. If your opponent plays something big, jump it back to their hand with Tortollan Shell (which is for the most part a much better Sap costs only 1 and can return multiple minions later in the run). They have Vernus into Remaining Rapid Fires, and they have Deadly SHot. Rapid Fire, Marked Shot and Scrap Shot should all make a comeback with this. Second one is token it relies on summoning lots of small tokens and then sacrificing them for some extra effects. Death Games is by far the best Hero Power of the class, for just 2 mana you can get some really crazy Deathrattle effects. My favorite article. Starting decks are 16 cards, including the one starting treasure card featured above. This card needs a lot more support to see play. If you expect an insightful YouTube video exploring the cultural phenomenon of emo culture, raising questions about the authenticity of the emo identity & more, you are sadly wrong here. Hearthstone Duels Heroes, Hero Powers & Signature Treasures & Top Decks, Hearthstone Battlegrounds Guide by #50 Player (13.5k MMR). Casual 2 Deck Source This deck was sourced from HSReplay. Its completely broken when you have it with that hero power. He's the current admin of Hearthstone Top Decks. So lets stick to Highlander Hunter discovering an Arcane Explosion. AAEBAYkGD6zLA7jOA//OA+zRA8zSA83SA87SA8/SA4vVA5PeA5XeA/XjA+/tA+fwA4WgBAAA. Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. 25.0.2 Hearthstone Patch Notes - Battlegrounds & Duels Updates, Bug Fixes. The second build is created around Elementals. Lets be honest, biggest disappointment with duels is that there isnt a RAAAAAAATTLEGOORRRREEEE emote for warrior, Warrior says razorgore instead of rattlegore, Oh, thanks! [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Souleater's Scythe would fail to add Bound Souls to the deck if the Scythe was in your initial hand and mulligan'd away. Hearthstone's Duel mode can be a real doozie for players, but with these great Duel decks, there's a chance of victory. If you expect an insightful YouTube video exploring the cultural phenomenon of emo culture, raising questions about the authenticity of the emo identity & more, you are sadly wrong here. Frontpage. Want a Factsheet about our website & other channels? I decided to use a pass for a free heroic run. Whats interesting is that theres Mutanus the Devourer, which works incredibly well in those slow builds. One single legendary with that effect won't make cards like rapid fire or arcane shot worth running in your midrange/control decks (and it gets worse for reno decks since the amount of good spells to combo with Slate is halved). Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. There would be more experimenting going on if this were possible. Its defentially the most philosophical card Ive seen yet, escpially for someone like hunter. This card art depicts a unique human appearance of Professor Slate, before he becomes an undead.