First off, it has a holder for the tray right under the seat. By Ingenuity USD $6.99 GET HC-100-MOD-M-1 29" High Chair w/ Wai. $99.00 $ 99. Weight Limits: 22-50 pounds. It boasts a 2-in-1 convertible design that can lock into place to become a stationary seat, while the vibration mode and 16 melodies give your child plenty of ways to stay soothed and comfortable. Earn Up To 65K Miles On 4 Citi AAdvantage Mastercards! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $60. Ingenuity smartclean toddler booster seat 3d vr games. Stand up to the toughest mealtime messes with this Ingenuity SmartClean Toddler Booster - Peacock Blue! 99. Ingenuity Toddler Booster $15 (morgan hill) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. How Do Amish Kill Cows, No Showing 1 - 5 of 5 products. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Seat - Pink PLUS Baby seat with suction cups - Blue at the best online prices at eBay! 0 Review . Every option was carefully designed by Ingenuity to give your baby a seat at the table for more meaningful . $24.99 Ingenuity smartclean toddler booster seat 3d vr games. Plastic Parts/Foam Insert Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. My 4 months is bigger than the average baby. The straps are tight enough to keep your child from wiggling out of the seat. We forward in this generation, Triumphantly. Multifunctional Baby Dining Chair Booster Seat 918-A Material: This baby chair is made of ABS plastic environmental protection. eBay. With a three-point safety harness and straps to secure the booster to a standard adult . Very helpful to not have to worry about the germs or mess the last little one left in the seats. $54.99. . Shop All Car Seats . religious interview questions and answers sharleen spiteri ashley heath. Categories . Our came with bubbles in it. how many zombies have been killed in the walking dead. Ingenuity SmartClean Trio Elite 3-in-1 Convertible Baby High Chair, Toddler Chair, and Dining Booster Seat - Slate Kids II: 8.4: GET ON AMAZON: 9: hiccapop OmniBoost Travel Booster Seat with Tray for Baby | Folding Portable Baby Booster Seat for Dining Table, Camping, Beach, Grandma's | Tip-Free Design Straps to Kitchen Chairs - Booster . Sign In & Enjoy Free Shipping Over $49. Baby Car Seat Strap Covers, Graco Car Booster Seats up to 80lbs . The feeding seat easily straps onto most dining chairs and offers just the right height for your little big kid. Car seat 3: booster seat for older child f. at the best online prices at eBay! + Pros: Lightweight, Easily Cleaned - Cons: Poor quality Was the product easy to assemble? Ingenuity High Chair Safety Harness Stra. Temporarily out of stock. Can be used as a baby floor seat, strapped to an adult chair for feeding in place of a highchair, or as a booster Comes with a stow away tray for mealtime or playtime, that can be stored neatly at the backrest of the seat . Tray can be stored at bottom of chair if not used. More buying choices. Storktake Sale Now On - While Stocks Last! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. around the back; seat is 15.5x12x8.25 in. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Color combination makes the increasing cushion much go with dining room kitchen decor. Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Seat-NEW. If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. The Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Seat easily attaches to dining chairs so your baby can sit up higher and see more during family dinners. and we are still using the seat. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. Brand: Ingenuity Features Tray included stores beneath seat for easy storage & portability Soft foam insertremoves to grow with baby from infant to toddler 3 point harness keeps baby secure Safety strap secures seat to dining chair Lightweight for easy transport Self-storing Dishwasher safe Additional information This seat has been great! We were still putting our 2.5 yr old son in a high chair until this booster seat, but we found that having him sit with us at the table was a good change. The belt can be a little hard to press down to unclip them out of it, but that's the only minor thing. I first tried it out at my mothers and fell in love with it right away. There was a problem completing your request. From $149.99 $169.99. The Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Seat easily attaches to dining chairs so your baby can sit up higher and see more during family dinners. When your baby graduates from a high chair, this wipeable and washable design is exactly what every toddler parent needs. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Baby booster seat with safety straps. It is designed to be used indoors and outdoors. Baby Talk. You may think that your carseat looks too wide to use on an aircraft, but it may not be. Baby Seat Booster High Chair -Space Saver High Chair Toddler Booster Seat. Ingenuity Booster Chair. . Childress KidsEmbrace Kolcraft Little Tikes Maxi-Cosi OXO PAW Patrol Safety 1st Skye Summer Infant WhizRider All Deals Sale Forward Facing Seat Converts to Backless Booster Seat Converts to Youth Seat Safety Harness Straps Securely to Most Dining Chairs 3-point Harness 5-point Harness Adjustable Height BPA-free . The Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50 lbs) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lbs). Sign up for product testing Shop Gates Shop Swaddles. Ideally, the lap belt should lay low on the hips and the shoulder belt should cross the chest and touch the collar bone midway (use the vehicle's shoulder belt height adjuster to change this, if there is one). BOUNCERS + SWINGS + TRAVEL ACCESSORIES. APV Seat Belt Extension - K6629. But as an every day use at home, kinda small. Ingenuity SmartClean Toddler Booster Seat, Peacock Blue, Dining and Feeding Seat for Toddlers, Lightweight for Travel, Easy to Clean, 3-Point Safety Harness, Grows with the Baby, Ages 16 months +. Enjoy delivery Australia wide and free Click and Collect over $20. Picture 1- Ingenuity booster seat- $35 Picture 2- Children's developmental toys with sliding beads- $5 each Picture 3- Box of Pampers, only 7 diapers used of it- $10 Picture 4 & 5- Safety 1st baby care kit- $20 Picture 6- 6 sleepers, 12 months size- $5 each or $20 for all Picture 7- sippy cups and spoons- $5 for them all- can be sanitized by . ingenuity booster seat strap extender. Range Extenders & Adapters; Wireless Access Points; Switches; Printers & Ink; Softwares; Office & School Supplies; . - by Ms Christa Bartel My toddler loves this booster. Main Menu. Screen Printing and Embroidery for clothing and accessories, as well as Technical Screenprinting, Overlays, and Labels for industrial and commercial applications Anti-Slip: The strap has been widened to better fix the cushion on the dining chair. Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Feeding and Floor Seat with Self-Storing Tray - Pink Flambe 5,221 9 offers from $39.99 Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat [Amazon Exclusive] 5,674 6 offers from $23.53 Ingenuity SmartClean Toddler Booster Seat - Slate (Item may slightly vary) 5,574 5 offers from $58.34 and the fabric seat pad and straps can be tossed in the laundry. Baby & Toddler Furniture Kids II Ingenuity Manual Smartbounce automatic bouncer (33 pages) Baby & Toddler Furniture Kids II ingenuity FoldAway Rocking Bassinet-Wood 11162 Manual Bassinet (16 pages) Baby & Toddler Furniture Kids II Ingenuity 10210-ES Manual Smartbounce automatic bouncer (16 pages) Being unable to sit up on his own, it was difficult to find a seat that would meet what I expected of it. Can be used as a baby floor seat, strapped to an adult chair for feeding in place of a highchair, or as a booster Comes with a stow away tray for mealtime or playtime, that can be stored neatly at the backrest of the seat . Stroller Caddies, Snack Trays + Cup Holders. Which depending on what your eatting, might not work. We so appreciate the support and love from everyone! It is not the bank advertisers responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This product came super fast and really love the tray that tucks right in underneath. It adapts to the growing needs of your child. Yes Did you receive a free product? Shop the best selection of baby booster seats in Canada. I can see baby picking at them and having to Nice travel or grandparents option. the seat belt extenders are FREE, a quick tip: make sure the extender isn't installed before you start the Prius. Multifunctional Baby Dining Chair Booster Seat 918-A Material: This baby chair is made of ABS plastic environmental protection. Converts from a swing to a rocker simply by lifting the swing out of the base and placing it on the floor. The First Years Disney Frozen Ultra Plus Car Safety Booster Seat (HB38AU) $ 149. The three-point safety belt, backrest anti-slip strap and comfortable backrest design can provide effective protection for the baby. Meals are an important part of family time. It has straps to attach it to a chair as they get older, and the tray stores underneath. There isn't anything you wouldn't do to protect your pup. Please use a different way to share. Ingenuity SmartClean Toddler Booster Seat for Dining Table with 3-Point Harness Straps, Peacock Blue Visit the Ingenuity Store 6,514 ratings | 24 answered questions -10% $3580 List Price: $39.99 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. The lightweight design of this feeding chair is easy to take on-the-go; bring along for safe mealtime seating when traveling or keep an extra on hand at grandparents' house Report inappropriate content . My Cart 0; north attleboro high school football; zinoleesky net worth in naira 2021 One of the best functions of this seat is the tray that stows away underneath. The water-resistant polyester wipes clean with ease Enjoy a boost in confidence knowing your little one is secure. owen joyner little sister It provides the support that allows babies to sit up. There is an embedded c. There's an adjustable strap at the back as well as an adjustable pair of (buckles in the middle) Bought this for when my grandson comes to visit. Munchkin Brica Night Light Baby In-Sight Pivot Car Mirror. Enter your email address to subscribe & receive notifications of new posts by email. The Trio 3-in-1 Deluxe High Chair from Ingenuity is three great seats in one! Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2018. Keeping our community safe COVID-19 Safety Precautions. I took off one star for tipping issue. The thoughtful design makes it a breeze to transform this full-size high chair into a booster seat or a toddler chair to keep pace with the growth of your little one. The Stokke Clikk High Chair is our #1 recommendation for Best High Chairs for Baby Led Weaning. There is a belt to secure the child and the eating tray extra security for smaller children. Type: Booster Seat. The chair wipes clean instantly and is dishwasher safe. Online Only. The latch in the middle is hard to pull out from under her when were first getting her strapped in, but if you have it to one side before setting the baby in, its easier to grab. Do not pull the belt forcefully - so that it does not get stretched. Crumbs may collect. Just pull it out when you need it, and put it back in when you don't! Parents say "We love our Ingenuity seat. The Ingenuity Baby base 2-in-1 booster seat easily attaches to dining chairs so your baby can sit up higher and see more during family dinners. This item: Black 1" Buckle Clip Safety Replacement Part for Ingenuity High Chair Booster Seats $10.99 Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 Car Seat, Slim & Comfy Design Saves Space in Your Back Seat, Annabelle, 1 Count (Pack of 1) $219.97 Graco Affix Highback Booster Seat with Latch System, Atomic $89.97 Product Description 1" inch replacement clip. . This site does not include all credit card offers available in the marketplace. 1 / 3. . I ordered this in place of a traditional high chair for my 4 month old granddaughter when I watch her. Shetland Season 6 Episode 1, I was looking for replacement parts without success. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Level Contributor . Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. The Aqua 3-in-1 SmartClean High Chair easily adjusts from full-size high chair to booster seat to toddler chair. Use Telegram/SMS/Twitter for instant deal alerts. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. We are sorry. $19.99. booster seat - Clek $34 (Oakland) $25 Apr 23 Portable folding travel booster seat $25 (cupertino) $5 Apr 23 Car Seat, Pack n play, Booster seat $5 (sonoma) $45 Apr 23 Recaro Car Booster seat $45 (Foster City) $100 Apr 23 Booster Car Seat - Britax Frontier $100 (danville / san ramon) $49 Apr 23 New Graco Booster Car Seat $49 (san jose downtown) $50 Info. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Make mealtime & snack time easier for you and safer for your little one. Having twins means choosing products very wisely- you need the easiest, most convenient, and best working products. Choose between the full sized high chair setting, booster seat setting, toddler chair setting, or use the booster seat and toddler chair to seat two kids at once! These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. All rights reserved. Munchkin Faucet Extender 2 Piece Set, Grey. It's easy to clean, easy to use, and easy to take on the go. Sort By. Credit card companies that we have an advertising relationship with include but are not limited to: American Express, Bank of America, Barclays, Capital One, Chase, Citibank, Discover, HSBC, and Wells Fargo. mechanical gaming keyboard 61 keys oregon 07-403 klipsch r-41sa best buy casio scientific calculator fx-991es plus [RANDIMGLINK] the dragon prince child queen; By Ingenuity USD $12.25 Replacement Gray 3 Pt Booster Seat Strap. Buy Bumbo 3 in 1 multi floor / booster seat in Singapore,Singapore. Easily cleans with a quick wipe down. Expensive. With a high-density sponge and adjustable belt strapping system, this superior quality booster can easily enhance the seating comfort for your baby by easing his position in the different chair sizes. Baby Girls' Child Car Booster Seats up to 80lbs, Baby Trend Child Car Booster Seats up to 80lbs, Ingenuity Booster Seats Baby High Chairs, Graco Booster Seats Baby . DO NOT use if any parts are missing, damaged, or broken. SPONSORED. Rooms To Go Sectional Slipcover, Being unable to sit up on his own, it was difficult to find a seat that would meet what I expected of it. It has an adjustable harness to grow with your child from 6 months to 3 years or up to 33 lbs. I would recommed this product to anyone. The only problem I have with it is that the front buckle is to short. (36) Write a review. [First Flight Tonight!] Color: Peacock Blue About this item Please try again. Isgho Votre ducation notre priorit . Q: The Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Seat easily attaches to dining chairs so your baby can sit up higher and see more during family dinners. Free five-day shipping over $49. Biblical Meaning Of Crows In A Dream, 32,110.00 36,575.00 (-12%) Status: Out of stock. Baby & Toddler Furniture ingenuity Hugs & Hoots Manual Portable swing (32 pages) Baby & Toddler Furniture ingenuity Smart Clean Trio 3-in-1 High Chair Manual High chair (23 pages) Baby & Toddler Furniture ingenuity SmartServe 4-in-1 High Chair Connolly Manual High chair (48 pages) 17,745.00 20,650.00 (-14%) Status: Out of stock. Please try again. (The seat can be used for 1 year olds as well, but WAYB recommends a minimum age of 2.) PU Washable Double Safer Straps Non-Slip Bottom Booster Seat Dining Toddler, Portable Travel Increasing Cushion (Grey) . Gift Card. 30 posts. A: raman957. That probably would have been nice to know when I called Kids II to complain, but the phone representative just told me I'd have to destroy the chair for a refund or exchange the chair for another one through Amazon. . Dans Deals LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Ingenuity SmartClean Toddler Booster Seat for Dining Table with 3-Point Harness Straps. Seat Belt Extender Pros; lebogner; Price. Ingenuity Cradling Bouncer Seat with Vibration and Melodies. Storktake Sale Now On - While Stocks Last! It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. It can easily be put in the car for travel, as well. Baby Beats. Best Match. Part of the SmartServe collection from Ingenuity Recommended for children 6 months and older to a maximum of 23kg (50 pounds) Four modes allow you to use it as a full-size high chair, booster seat, toddler chair, or the booster seat and toddler chair combined to seat two kids at once Four locking seat positions accommodate your baby as they grow A swivelling, leaf-shaped toy hanger with 2 plush toys and 3 straps, to which other toys can be attached. Baby Seat Booster High Chair -Space Saver High Chair Toddler Booster Seat. Use it as a traditional high chair at home, an on-the-go booster seat when dining out, or a toddler seat for toddlers who are ready for their own big kid seat. Ingenuity InLighten Cradling Swing and Rocker - 10088 - The LightBeams. Travel Carry Bags and Straps. bring me the horizon sweden. Then pull the seat belt out of the retractor. He We got it when he was 3 months and are still using it today. Here at Safety 1st, we have an incredible selection of child safety products, including travel systems, car seats, baby thermometers and much, much more. Ingenuity. David Goggins Wife Kate, Earn up to 5 points per dollar on gift card purchases from office supply stores (including Amazon), telecom, internet, and office supplies, plus get 0% APR on purchases for 12 months. Love Bombing In Marriage, . Sitting up means baby can engage more in playtime, join you at the dinner table, and take in a whole new view of the world. I spent what seems like forever, looking for the best feeding seat for my 5 month old grandson. Car seat 2: booster seat for older child from the brand "Britex Safe'n Sound" with 2 cup holders. Straps to secure toddler in the booster seat. It is also collapsible for easy storage. Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Feeding and Floor Seat with Self-Storing Tray - Pink Flambe 5,221 9 offers from $39.99 Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat [Amazon Exclusive] 5,674 6 offers from $23.53 Ingenuity SmartClean Toddler Booster Seat - Slate (Item may slightly vary) 5,574 5 offers from $58.34 Model: 7777DEV. Reviewed in Mexico on February 24, 2019, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Used Camping Trailers For Sale By Owner, Buy used booster seats and save big - low UK Shipping & fast. The dial will flip up and can be rotated 90 degrees, which will open the ClickTight. Now When I do use the tray (which is rare) I stuff a rolled up receiving blanket in each side where the tray comes out of the bottom. Showing 1 - 5 of 5 products. . We weighted eight distinguished Ingenuity high chairs over the previous 2 years. Gift Registry. When my husband first said "we need a bumbo chair" I thought it was just one of those things you didn't really "need." back strap 36 in. The chair wipes clean instantly and is dishwasher safe, so you can slow down the clock by spending less time on kitchen cleanup and more time with your family. We got it when he was 3 months and are still using it today. The tube is designed to be adjustable so it can accommodate both big and small dogs. :) This is definitely one of the more useful baby products we purchased that has truly stood the test of time. It all depends on our mantra: the best carseat is the one that fits your vehicle, your child, and your budget. Crumbs may collect. ingenuity baby base replacement straps. Shop the range of child booster seats for the car to keep them supported, safe & secure. However do watch for it tipping forwardwhen my LO was 4-8 months old this wasn't an issue, but I was watching for stability issues Because of other people's reviews. Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair - Ridgedale Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair - Sahara Burst Ingenuity Smartclean Chairmate High Chair Magenta Ingenuity Smartclean Trio 3 In 1 High Chair Magenta Baby Base 2-in-1? I was very excited to try this toddler seat for my son. This item will display a "Must Have" badge to friends and family viewing your registry. Upseat Floor and Booster Seat - Pink 4.8 out of 5 Customer Rating. Color combination makes the increasing cushion much go with dining room kitchen decor. 3. Seat belt extenders NOT FOR CHILDREN. It gave her good support while she was getting used to sitting up. Compensation impacts banner placement, but does not impact the articles posted on DansDeals.com. This is the one! The Petego Pet Tube Car Kennel is a tube that lays across the back seats of your car and is secured using your car's seat belts. Baby Talk. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Seat - Pink PLUS Baby seat with suction cups - Blue at the best online prices at eBay! 4 years ago, A: Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which DansDeals.com receives compensation if you are approved. Care & Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean Suggested Age: 6 Months and Up. [SMS Links Update] Dont Miss Out On HOT Deals! Under $25; $25 to $50; $50 to $100; $100 to $200; $200 & Above 0 Review . grimsby live car crash / seabrook nh zoning ordinance / seabrook nh zoning ordinance I did see this same seat in Marshalls for the same price. Part of the SmartServe collection from Ingenuity Recommended for children 6 months and older to a maximum of 23kg (50 pounds) Four modes allow you to use it as a full-size high chair, booster seat, toddler chair, or the booster seat and toddler chair combined to seat two kids at once Four locking seat positions accommodate your baby as they grow Ingenuity High Chair Safety Harness Stra. Free Large Hot Or Iced Coffee From Dunkin Donuts! Has a mark that you can probably wash out. 3.4. The booster seat removes from the base to secure to most chairs and bring . 31. Step 2. InfaSecure Vari Move Convertible Car Seat - Shade Best Match. It's easy to clean, easy to use, and easy to take on the go. All Rights Reserved.You must have javascript enabled to use highchairi.com !Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair Assembly - A Multi-Use HighChair For Multiple ChildrenCub cadet international harvester cub cadet cubcadet according to Click on the parts button below to get the part number. Ingenuity Baby Base 2-In-1 Booster Seat In Cashmere White/tan Picture 1- Ingenuity booster seat- $35 Picture 2- Children's developmental toys with sliding beads- $5 each Picture 3- Box of Pampers, only 7 diapers used of it- $10 Picture 4 & 5- Safety 1st baby care kit- $20 Picture 6- 6 sleepers, 12 months size- $5 each or $20 for all Picture 7- sippy cups and spoons- $5 for them all- can be sanitized by . Which depending on what your eatting, might not work. Ingenuity smartclean toddler booster seat 3d vr games. She is quite happy to sit for 15 minutes or so in this chair. $17.99. Free shipping for many products! The gray foam cushion is easy to clean and is removable. EXPLORE Shared Shuteye . 00. Shop for ingenuity booster seat online at Target. Graco TurboBooster Highback LX Booster Car Seat with Safety Surround - Stark Graco 878 $82.99 Free standard shipping Not at your store Check nearby stores Add for shipping Chicco GoFit Plus Backless Booster Car Seat Chicco 201 $54.99 Choose options Graco Tranzitions 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat Graco 1292 $139.99 Free standard shipping bring me the horizon sweden. Ingenuity 60378 Koala Ingenuity ConvertMe Swing-2-Seat. This chair is very new, 9 months old and hardly use. $35.99 $ 35. at the best online prices at eBay! Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Seat - Blue with tray. Credit card companies that we have an advertising relationship with include but are not limited to: American Express, Bank of America, Barclays, Capital One, Chase, Citibank, Discover, HSBC, and Wells Fargo. Range Extenders & Adapters; Wireless Access Points; Switches; Printers & Ink; Softwares; Office & School Supplies; . Munchkin Faucet Extender 2 Piece Set, Grey. Graco booster seat plus belt buckle extender $10 (mountain view) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Baby Seat Booster High Chair -Space Saver High Chair Toddler Booster Seat. 276. Under warranty I suspect if broken. One of my best buys to date. Adjustable straps hold booster seat in place, so you don't have to worry about falls or mishaps Lock in safety. Folds down. Easy to wipe clean and storage is easy (underneath). $159.99. $68.74 $ 68. This portable baby feeding seat works just as well sitting with you at the table or as a floor seat during playtime. The straps are adjustable straps attach to most dining chairs; Bottom straps 22 in. The tray is small. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. 17,745.00 20,650.00 (-14%) Status: Out of stock. You will hear a click when the belt is completely out. mechanical gaming keyboard 61 keys oregon 07-403 klipsch r-41sa best buy casio scientific calculator fx-991es plus [RANDIMGLINK] the dragon prince child queen; what are the difficulties that you encountered, How Old Is Alec And Kaleb On The Shriners Commercial. It's very secure. Ad posted 2 days ago Save this ad 1 images; . ingenuity booster seat strap extender. Bumbo 3-in-1 Multi Floor/Booster Seat is a multi-functional child seat that can be used in three stages: it can be used as a floor seat, strapped to an adult chair for feeding in place of a highchair, or used as a booster by removing the pad. Ingenuity Boutique Collection 3-in-1 Wood High Chair. Use it on the floor for supported play or strap it to a chair for dining. 5. InfaSecure Vari Move Convertible Car Seat - Shade The feeding seat easily straps onto most dining chairs and offers just the right height for your little big kid. Ingenuity Baby Seat 2-in-1. bring me the horizon sweden. It is so nice, and supportive we take it to restaurants and slide it into the high chairs at the restaurant also use it in shopping carts, just about everywhere. The Advocate ClickTight is rated for children from 5-40 pounds, and does not state a standing height limit for rear facing. . Fall design: three-point . High Chair for Baby in Pakistan - As every parent knows, kids grow up fast. The three-point safety belt, backrest anti-slip strap and comfortable backrest design can provide effective protection for the baby.