On Wednesday, Maeve Reilly shared photos of fittings from their last trip to Tokyo together. "The happiest bride I ever did see," Reilly wrote on Instagram. In a post-lockdown era where many of us are reconsidering the contents of our wardrobes - where sustainable, versatile classics are taking preference over one-wear impulse buys - there's a lot we can learn from Bieber and her evolving style; most notably that she always looks like she's having fun with her fashion. Cheers to these crazy kids and fingers crossed for a vow-renewal ceremony next year so we can get even more pics! Haileys yellow Stand Studio look was courtesy of Maeve Reilly, natch. All Rights Reserved. Maeve Reilly, the celebrity stylist responsible, for Hailey Bieber's much sought-after street-luxe style, launches her own clothing line inspired by love, Maeve Reilly wearing her own design from the Local, The Local Love Club launched its first collection. (function() { Maeve Reilly has transformed the wardrobes of Hailey Bieber, Megan Fox, TikTok sisters Charli and Dixie D'Amelio, Ciara and even Disney's charming Niumo dolls and now everyone can wear the . I just bought two pairs of Alexander Wang shoes in New York. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google. She keeps releasing the coolest shoes and they're really comfortable. In need of some at-home inspiration? Video: Do These Outrageous Celebrity Fashion Looks Hold Up? Reilly was tapped to style Disney NuiMOs plush toys, launched in Asia, to mark the company's U.S. and European expansion. Im very obsessed with the strappy sandal. I finally moved to LA 10 years ago and slowly started getting recognized by celebrity clients. Reilly recalls, Every step was a learning experience and stepping stone, and I have learned a lot from every person I worked with.. A post shared by Law Roach (@luxurylaw) on May 8, 2018 at 8:59pm PDT. I'm up at 6:30 a.m. every day. I cant get one of my lovely ladies out of this awesome, affordable Femme LA heel. Video: Sarah Cooper Writer, Comedian, Trump Impersonator, and More, Video: Bob the Drag Queen Grades Legendary Fashion Looks, Video: Supreme Court Style: Inside the Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Collars, Video: The Origins of French Girl Style la Chanel, Video: Model Shaun Ross Talks Diversity in the Fashion Industry, Video: Fashion for All CEO Hannah Stoudemire On Her #BreakingtheSilence Campaign, These Inclusive Face Masks Provide Functional PPE to All Frontline Workers, Video: Stir Crazy Cooking With Jason Wu, Video: 'Home' Art in the Time of Coronavirus, Video: Stir Crazy Social Distancing With Jen Atkin, Video: How WWD's Fashion Market Team Works From Home In Style, Video: Coronavirus Face Shields See Inside A NYC Pop-Up Factory, Video: Get an Inside Look at How PPE Is Made, Video: How Fashion Is Fighting Coronavirus. It definitely wasnt quick for me to be recognized. Reilly says with a laugh: Im a big believer in starting from the bottom. Reilly started as an intern on a TV set before juggling an assistant job with trying to start her own thing by styling dancers and music videos. Besides the strappy sandal, Reilly said using color in ensembles this summer is a must. The powerhouse mom and daughter talk us through early morning wake-ups, pre-planning outfits, and dressing for confidence. I had to confirm an Oscar dress for one of my clients four months ahead of time because a friend of Mr. Saabs was requesting to wear it and I had to either confirm it or let this other actress try it on. It has been such a game-changer for me to get centered. The force behind the 24-year-old model's fashion looks is celebrity stylist Maeve Reilly, who also frequently works with Megan Fox, Ciara and many other superstars. But never not styling. And yes duh- sneakers, A post shared by Maeve Reilly (@stylememaeve) on Oct 11, 2019 at 11:17am PDTOct 11, 2019 at 11:17am PDT. On Friday, Reilly took to Instagram with a photo of the couple dancing during their wedding reception. Appropriately named The Local. The Local Love Club is all about making kindness cool and spreading positivity something we all desperatelyneed nowadays. Reilly tells me about her new line: LLC is about being comfy but driven with a mission for positivity. Having been bullied when she was younger, Reilly wants to create a line that can start a conversation about the need for empathy and vulnerability. I followed Hailey on Instagram back when I first downloaded the app in 2011, and can confirm that before her feed documented her on-point style, she was posting on-point ballet pictures. You could wear it with a bathing suit but you could very easily throw it on with a heel and look really cool at night. And I love that. With summer officially here, theres one shoe you must have in your closet, and its the strappy high heel sandal, according to celebrity stylist Maeve Reilly. Now, Bieber and her stylist have shared photos of all three gowns she wore on her big day. Now shes 24, married, a business owner and a supermodel. var gads = document.createElement('script'); The LLCs inaugural line consists of 7 different sets of sweats in 3 colorways, as well as accessories including socks and hats. Reilly shared on her Instagram Story, along with a black-and-white portrait from Bieber and Baldwin's second wedding. For this gym outing, Hailey was dressed mask-to-toe in white and purple accents. She then shared another shot of Bieber on the dance floor wearing yet another stunning gown. Im aware that Bieber and Baldwin are the same person. A post shared by Maeve Reilly (@stylememaeve). WWD and Women's Wear Daily are part of Penske Media Corporation. I think jewelry is a great thing to have in your wardrobe that will never really go out of style. When I'm with my clients, if I'm just in a fitting or I'm shopping or prepping, I am always in sweatpants, probably the ones I designed. With that in mind, more consumers are leaning towards the buy now, pay later trend, with 57% feeling its a smarter way to shop. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. I also love Bottega jewelryI just got a pair oftheir gold hoops (opens in new tab). Probably Alexander Wang. If the split rumors are true between Hailey and Maeve, we should expect to see more elements of Haileys personality shine through via her wardrobe as she takes on the role as her own lead stylistor, hey, maybe shell hire someone else. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The answer was her stylist, Maeve Reilly. Janelle Monae at the MET Gala 2014. Thats what I love so much about what I do each of my clients are totally different girls and what one loves the other doesnt. The formula for a quintessential Hailey look, defined: Gold jewelry, tiny sunglasses, a great shoulder bag and an oversized blazer. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us onFacebookto stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip. I think the most important thing on this planet is your relationship and how you treat people, and that is what its all about.. Bieber has no prescribed rules when it comes to dressing - apart from one: she has to love it. Rather than heels or flats, Bieber also donned white sneakers with her reception look. I really love shoes, so that's something I spend money on. A fashion designer. She'd made an effort and put thought into it or rather, she and her stylist, Maeve Reilly, had. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); Reilly is the 34-year-old stylist best known for helping create model Hailey Bieber's often-imitated street style and the sexy-glamorous looks worn by actor Megan Fox. Crew, WWD Report Card: Brad Pitt vs Ryan Gosling, Report Card: Rating the Looks from Paris Couture Week, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 5 | Kenzo, Herms, Thom Browne, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 4 | Junya Watanabe, Dior, Officine Generale, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 3 | Issey Miyake, Amiri, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 2 | Lemaire, Givenchy, Reese Cooper, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 1 | John Elliott, EgonLab, First Impressions: Milan Mens Spring 2023 | Day 2 | Versace, Fendi, Armani, MSGM, First Impressions: Milan Men's Spring 2023 | Day 1, First Impressions: Milan Mens Spring 2023 | Day 3 | Etro, Prada, JW Anderson, On the Red Carpet at the 2022 Met Gala: All the Looks, 'And Just Like That' Costume Designers Talk Process for New HBO Show, Netflix's 'Halston' Costume Designer Talks Working with Ewan McGregor, Video: J Balvin on the Deeper Meaning of the J Balvin x Air Jordan 1 Sneaker, Video: How Princess Dianas Fashion Choices Hinted at What Was Happening Behind Palace Doors. "I think that is the direction as she gets older; very sophisticated and classy but with a unique, elevated twist to it.". A couple of days earlier, Justin shared a pic of himself removing her garter with his teeth and sharing a hug while everyone around them was dancing. Wij, Yahoo, maken deel uit van de Yahoo-merkenfamilie. She totally inspires me.". And I also have a plaidoversized shirt (opens in new tab)from them that I throw over everything. She's passionate about elevating diverse voices and stories, loves a hot-take, and generally hates reboots. I was really focused on streetwear and loungewear and layering, the things I think Im pretty well-known to do myself and with my clients.. She wont wear something unless she loves it. On the other hand, there are some celebrity coupleslike Kim and Kanye, may their relationship rest in peacethat have clearly drawn inspiration from each other. But when her name changed, her fashion sense did, too. And honestly, why should they? What is something everyone gets wrong about your job? "You could look at photos and know what year it was back then, whereas now I dont think you can," points out Reilly. It's trial and error, so I think so much of it is learning how to dress for yourself and not necessarily jumping on to every trend bandwagon that comes along.. . What's an outfit that I've worn that either I can re-wear or remix? This photo was taken a few months after Hailey and Justins grand wedding ceremonyand it might just be the last time we ever saw her in skinnies. News about how her client takes an intuitive approach to dressing, the special meaning behind her new brand and more. On Friday, Reilly took to Instagram with a photo of the couple dancing during their wedding reception. Hailey Bieber's stylist posted the throwback photos on Instagram. Thats a big no for me, she said, noting that slide sandals or sport sandals that offer a bit of an edge are doable. Sign up for WWD news straight to your inbox every day. Especially if it's a summer day and I'm in and out of stores in the air conditioning, I like to just have a layer. Mask or no mask, we do have to go about our daily lives. There was a clear shift in Haileys everyday style after the wedding, and we can see here how she started to add heels to more casual looks and treated everyday outings like photo opps. How This SERHANT. Bell-bottoms and black chunky shoes. A lot of her outfits are made up of neutral basics like an oversized trench or blazer, and paired with very specific, fun accessories like an orange Bottega Veneta pouch or a yellow fur hat. In the first photo, Bieber is wearing a vintage Chanel tank and briefs layered under black Y/Project jeans. Thousands of images of fitted trousers, oversized blazers and pointed-toe heels fill the screen. If you could only wear one designer for the rest of your life, who would you choose? The entire collection is designed and made in Los Angeles with locally sourced fabrics. Get all the top news stories and alerts straight to your inbox. Where do you see yourselfin 10 years? She then followed with a close-up shot of her custom gown, which was designed by Virgil Abloh and Off-White. Reilly shared photos of Baldwin trying on multiple looks for Coachella, which has been postponed. Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber grab lunch at the Dinand by Ferdi . 2023 Fairchild Publishing, LLC. Once again, trousers, blazers and heels dominateand our girl is rocking them all. I was just in Mexico, and for it I got this aqua set from Frankie Shopits like boxer shorts and a button-down oversized shirt that they make in multiple colorsand it just was so easy and chic. This pic does solidify that shes always been a blazer girl at heart, though. Hailey Baldwin's stylist shared photos of the model wearing 3 outfits that no one has ever seen. A first look at Disney NuiMOs plush toys, styled by Maeve Reilly. His signature look these days consists of a Drew sweatshirt (his own brand), some form of a baggy pants or basketball shorts and a beanie. But the LA-based fashionista, who has worked in the industry for 16 years, wasnt always as settled in her style as it may seem. *Fitting Outtakes Coachella Edition. In the photos, the model is wearing designers like Chanel, Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Gucci, and more. She took the same approach when styling Disney NuiMOs, plush toys originally launched and popular in Japan and China. Hailey Bieber and Megan Fox's stylist Maeve Reilly breaks down her styling tips for summer 2021, including her go-to shoes. In the photos, the model is wearing designers like Chanel, Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Gucci, and more. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. What you did to fix it / move on? 2023 Fairchild Publishing, LLC. It also has long sleeves. On Monday, she revealed her lace . When I go on Pinterest and type the singular word fashion into the search bar, my results page turns into what the algorithm has defined as the 2022 fashion standard. In early paparazzi photos, Hailey is often seen looking incredibly casual in oversized athletic garb and sneakers. When I go on Pinterest and type the singular word fashion into the search bar, my results page turns into what the algorithm has defined as the 2022 fashion standard. A bright toenail, too, is an easy and simple way to embrace color, she said. In a since-deleted video on wardrobe stylist Maeve Reilly's page, Hailey and Jenner, 23, could be seen hugging at a dinner table. But when her name changed, her fashion sense did, too. crackin open Coronas on @fallontonight hahaha. Even Haileys casual athletic wear started to be more put-together over the years. I definitely can't live without my Jennifer Fisher gold hoops. For me, if it's night and I have to go to a business thing, it's always a blazer and jeans, plus a heel with a great bag. This combination ensures that her outfits will always be in style, because the majority of what she wears are well-fitted basics accented by trendier details. Footwear News is a part of Penske Media Corporation. })(); googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/2344792/skyscraper_300x600', [300, 600], 'div-gpt-ad-1395159890273-0').addService(googletag.pubads());