If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. The new management that stepped in has been great as far as getting the apartments looking a lot better on the outside. Stainless Steel Appliances One thing after the other I noticed in my apartment. Please, if you think it would be beneficial to discuss your concerns in further detail, stop by the office or give us a call any time. The first two were fantastic. Hello, our team is committed to honest and transparent communication, and we apologize if there was a misunderstanding about our pricing policies. Clubhouse Your reservation is not finalized until you receive confirmation of your payment. In Unit Washer & Dryer Melissa was kind, patient, compassionate, and made sure that my move in was a smooth and successful one. View suggested annual incomes for Marsh Creek by bedroom type below. Property Information. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Relax and enjoy your home at Marsh Creek. , NC 28215, NC 28226, NC 28027, NC Neighborhoods Myers Park Elizabeth Foxcroft Silverwood Olde Providence North Back Creek Church . Since this property has received funding in part through the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program, a certain number of units are set aside for lower income households. The front office staff, Susana, Olivia and Rose (I hope I got the names right ??) $35. CA. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Do not sell or share my personal information. More. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. Home / Johnston County, NC / 304 Marsh Creek Dr. Last updated February 18 2023 at 4:42 AM. Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly Transportation options available in Dallas include North Carrollton/Frankford Station, located 5.8 miles from Wray North Dallas. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Create new account. I have yet to receive 3 packages. 1 floorplan. ft. Share Listing. All rights reserved. Marsh Creek. you would pay 19% more per month. There are also five parks within 4.7 miles, including Marsh Creek Park, Mordecai Historic Park, and North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. In our second unit weve had many problems as well. Bexley Central Park. Workout in the fitness center or cool off by taking a dip in the sparkling blue swimming pool. " Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Available Now. {{rating}}/10 -State-of-the-art fittings and finishes throughout. When shes making a sale shes very nice. Let me spare you the nightmare. I am blessed to be here, and I am a happy tenant. Enjoy the convenience of a washer/dryer connection, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and energy efficient heating and cooling in your home. Marsh Creek Apartments is near Raleigh-Durham International, located 17.4 miles or 25 minutes away. I can't believe they are so insensitive and greedy that they had to ask for that money after how they ignored my disgusting apartment situation. To continue using our site, please fill out the form below: Obtaining rental rates for low income housing is difficult as most rates are based on the income of the renter. Walk Score Milwaukee, WI. Add a Property; Renter Tools . Rents in these units are capped at a maximum of 30% of the set-aside area median income (adjusted for unit size). $45 Online application fee. Office Hours East Raleigh is a more affordable sector of the city, boasting a family-friendly atmosphere and apartments, houses, and townhomes for rent. Apartments with air conditioning for rent in Lawrenceville. Before we can meet with a prospective tenant, an application . THESE APARTMENTS ARE AWFUL! Close to home you'll find Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, The University of Texas and Dallas Naval Air Station. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Sunday, Closed. All measurements are approximate. Our seasonal swimming pool, clubhouse, children's learning center, and complimentary wireless internet are . The gourmet kitchen includes polished quartz countertops, new white cabinets, a large under mount stainless steel sink, brushed nickel finishes and stylish subway tile backsplash is paired with new energy efficient stainless steel appliances. This home . People drop trash all over and do not pick up after themselves. We are glad you have been impressed by our clean community. We would be more than happy to review these with you and answer any questions that you may have. The apartments are okay, the front office doesn't really inform you of upcoming events that may affect the residents, such as pool closure or when leaf blowers are coming to the property. Do you know how much Marsh Creek Apartments Brentwood charges for rent? The first apartment would also flood during rain, to which management shrugged at and said it happens to other units too. K. Castillo. Marsh Creek Village has 11 units. C+ on BBB. I had to clean the apartment myself before I could unpack. Don't be fooled by the square footage of these apartments for the rental price. The application fee is $30 per adult applicant and one month's rent is required for a security deposit. 2 Beds. The full address of this building is 25010 . Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Maintenance on site enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Timberglen is a small yet upscale community made up of impressive homes and tree-lined streets. Application Fee: 35.0000. Apartments. Please note leases shorter than 12 months often have extra fees. All the neighbors and friendly and there is always plenty of parking. Pool If you must rent here, please ask for a unit close to the front of the complex. 3 different management companies took over while I lived here. I recommend the unit style but not with the issues it comes with. Kitchen Transit Score measures access to public transit. I live in the smallest unit. If you never need anything, the apartments are nice and the residents are great. Contact us or stop by today. It is also near Los Medanos College, Pittsburg and San Joaquin Delta, Mtn. 2400-2410 Brentwood Rd, Raleigh, Related Pages. Property Manager at Wray North Dallas, Responded To This Review. Not only was my application denied within one day. When we told management they again shrugged and said cant do anything about it. We have a had a broken window since we moved in, we put it on our move in report and it never got fixed. 22 min. With each new change and challenge, we have accumulated knowledge and put what we have learned into practice. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Getting packages from the office is often a pain as well. I ended up having to stay with my parents because I had pets that were getting dehydrated. Website. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Hardwood style flooring and a large patio. Dishwasher Come by to see the available floorplan options. You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. HowLoud. Confirm Availability. Apartments and Houses For Rent Nearby Matthews, NC . I currently rent here Also when they fixed the roof it leaked in our apartment and they never fixed our ceiling. the new company KNIGHTVEST wants to raise my rent up $105. TX On several occasions I have come in and not been acknowledged by the management staff because they were too busy gossiping. I have applied for rent What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? 1-3 bed, 1-2 bath 800+ sq. What's the monthly rent at this property? APPLICATION PROCESSING In General Applications for occupancy are taken on a . to talk to them, even pointing out that my lease is up for renewal this May not next May like they had in their records. Since this property has received funding in part through the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program, a certain number of units are set aside for lower income households. This apartment community was built in 1997 and has 2 stories with 126 units. In the end, nothing ever got done with the mold and mildew after over 3 months until I moved out. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. It took multiple residents coming in with the letter they had sent out to prove that they had not warned us about this or given us appropriate instructions. My apartment home is perfect and so are the amenities. You will be able to see for yourself why. company rep said "we have to bring you up to fair market value". This project has received some funding from a participating jurisdiction (local or state government agency) through the HUD HOME Investments Partnerships Program (HOME). 1500 N California Blvd. Thank you, The Marsh Creek Team. Enloe High School, Raleigh Country Club, and WakeMed Raleigh Campus can be found in town, but most of the neighborhood is made up of residential streets with a rural vibe. 18749 Marsh Ln, Dallas, TX 75287. The term "family" includes, but is not limited to the following, regardless of actual or . Balcony Both exterior and interior are great. Parks near Marsh Creek Village include Civic Center Park, Funtastic Play Centers, and Affolter Park. Pool First off when we were moved here back in September the front desk lady did not explain anything we had to ask every single detail because she was just not informative. 1 bedroom $939 - $1201. Raleigh. 31% more per month. We have served thousands and families throughout the Great Lakes Region with excellent services. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. The Marsh Creek Apartment Office staff were very helpful answering my questions. Property Manager on Site THEY LET MOLD AND MILDEW GROW WITHOUT FIXING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS! Shoppers will appreciate Branch Creek Apartments proximity to Marsh & Keller Springs, Keller Springs Village, and Marsh & Keller Crossing. 2 bedroom $1114 - $1823. Application Fee: Contact for details. Convenient to I-35, your new apartment home at Marsh Creek is only a short drive from the best of dining, shopping and entertainment. However, when DayRise took over, it was horrible. Sandra (Assistant Manager) and Danny (maintenance) are very nice and always try to help. I will admit if it hadn't assisted with the smell this review wouldn't be as pleasant. Dishwasher 75006, 1-3 Br I couldnt wait to get out of the place! 75287, 1-3 Br Not even close to it. If you find this listing is no longer low income, or the phone number is incorrect, please contact us using the online form below. NC Printer Friendly View Address: 2410 Brentwood Rd Raleigh, NC, 27604 . Built in 1986; 150 units/3 stories; . Business Profile for Marsh Creek Apartments. Other. I was assisted with whom I could contact for things needed from energy assistance to moving assistance. to $1,875/mo. Pool 650-1,300 sq ft Square Feet. The Maintenance on site Overall, nothing gets done here. Marsh Creek Village is 1 mile south of Woodhaven Common's which features your favorite shops, restaurants, and entertainment. At Marsh Creek Apartments you're right at home. Take note: Requests will be subject to staff approval. Equal distance from Capital Boulevard and I-440 Marsh Creek Apartments is minutes from everything. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Request your field rentalonline using RecLinkor contact Athletics at 919-996-2154. TX $699,000. These major highways also mean that Downtown Dallas and the entire Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is just a 30-minute drive away. I promise. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.0 mile. See all available apartments for rent at Marsh Creek Apartments in Raleigh, NC. Marsh Creek Village is located in Woodhaven, the 48183 zipcode, and the Gibraltar School District.