Portland Location:1023 Washington Avenue Portland, Maine 04103 . Unwind and combat physical, mental and emotional fatigue with our Ginger Root Massage. Contact. 60 or 90 minutes. Please check your inbox for your FREE GIFT, and keep your eyes peeled for our newsletters with fresh insights, inspirations and upcoming classes and courses to deepen your connection to your sexuality, your deep inner dimensions, and to your best life.Glad to have you with us in celebration of love and your fullest embodiment, expression and aliveness! We start with a creamy chocolate exfoliant, then we wrap you in a chocolate cream butter mask you rest and spend a relaxing time with your partner. 8. Welcome; Resources > > > > > > > > > > > > > The Sessions . Spa Services are by appointment only . Students at the Spa Tech Institute-Westbrook can select a 6oo-hour therapeutic program or holistic program. 1309 Broadway, South Portland, Maine 04106 108 Tandberg Trail, Windham, Maine 04062. southernmainemassage@gmail.com. It is beyond an honor that people so immediately trust me with these most intimate aspects of their lives, and that I get to help them SHIFT THINGS in such a deep way! Our Classic Massage blends relaxing and therapeutic massage techniques, customized for a clients needs, using a variety of modalities by our skilled therapists. . Cancelations can be made online or by calling us at 207-956-7942, 48 hours prior to your appointment. . The location is great too, very easy to get to and park. Using a combination of stretches, compression and connective tissue work this treatment features an arnica oil blend that helps to ease muscle tension, stimulates soft-tissue repair, and alleviate muscle pain. Then cal l Sue Vittner Massage Therapy Portland to day to book your appointment for an experience of a lifetime! Our signature session, the Luna Blend, is a unique fusion of traditional massage and energy work designed to leave you feeling more ease in your body, calm in your mind, and joy in your spirit. Hot towel compresses are used throughout the massage to leave you relaxed and refreshed. Job specializations: Beauty/Hairdressing. Portland ME 04101(207) 773-3262, 1 Forest Ave Suite 2D He is responsive to questions and suggestions, and his website makes for easy scheduling. 207-807-1044 or email me at svittner@yahoo.com Call/Text/Email for appointment: . (Across from The Maine Mall) This treatment will elevate your mind, relax the nervous system, and help to provide immediate relief from aches, pains, sore muscles, arthritis, sprains, strains, and inflammation. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Some popular services for massage therapy include: What are people saying about massage therapy in Portland, ME? (207) 772-7770. SOMA Maine Massage. BOOK. The Senator Inn is the place to be for total body and mind care. No-shows will be charged 100%. No-shows will be charged 100%. Thanks for submitting! Maine Bodyworks was established by Guy McChesney in 1996. Just a little bit about Eventide Massage LLC. The aroma of relaxing or rejuvenating oils fills the couples retreat room and encourages you to drift into bliss. Jade Integrated Health, 100 Fore Street, Second Floor, Portland, ME, 04101, United States 207-773-5778 reception@jadeintegratedhealth.com. I have seen Jeff on multiple occasions for various issues with my back and neck. What are some highly rated massage therapy in Portland, ME? Get Directions. I work in the fitness industry, so I do not recommend massage therapist". 2022 East West Therapeutic Arts. Courtesy of Cliff House Maine / Expedia. After 3 surgeries, visiting 7+ therapists, and 5+ different massage centers throughout New England; the Spa at Saco Maine is hands-down the . Being nude for your massage is ideal as this will allow me to work unhindered. Please Understand:In an effort to keep our services affordable, there is limited staff and no on-duty receptionist. This is 100% confidential. Kendall Hinkley Massage Therapy, 615 Congress Street, Ste 501-C, Portland, ME, 04101, United States 207-838-0287 kendall.hinkley@gmail.com This invigorating foot and lower leg treatment works to revive sore, overworked muscles and joints. I had a 75 minute hot stone massage with Niki and it was blissful. This invigorating massage using Ginger Root oil eases muscle stiffness and uplifts ones mood while the use of acupressure techniques and abdominal massage aid in balancing adrenal and digestive function. These services incorporate several of Naturopathicas finest hand-crafted products which support more long-term therapeutic effects and are also available for your personal preventative self-care regimen. Our Inn by the Sea Spa is near Portland, Maine. Maine's First Massage Therapy Co-Op. SOUTHERN MAINE MASSAGE & WELLNESS. What did people search for similar to massage therapy in Portland, ME? 1309 Broadway,South Portland, Maine 04106108 Tandberg Trail,Windham, Maine04062. 50 reviews of Portland Massage & Chiropractic Services "I would recommend Dr. Jeff to anyone, in fact I already do. We warm up your body to promote your relaxation state during your massage session, natural oils or lotions with essential oils are available for you, we address your concern areas with cupping, bamboo tools, deep work, Lymphatic drainage, or energetic work; among other therapeutic alternatives that promote your wellbeing. Portland ME 04101 (207) 450-3172. The bulk of the curriculum is the same with either option. Welcome to Athlete's Touch. Let's start with the fact that they took my temperature the moment I stepped in the door. Secondly, the atmosphere is very clean, calming and inviting, which is important for a successful session. I had a 75 minute hot stone massage with Niki and it was blissful. Draping always Optional. Portland, Maine 04103 . Considered the best massage Portland, Maine has to offer, Nine Stones Spa offers a variety of massage options, including Couples Massage. 1. Certified/licensed massage therapists and bodyworkers in Portland, ME from massagefinder. . Our 90 minute treatment includes a Dead Sea Salt CBD & Lavender Bath Soak. Nine Stones Spa is excited to introduce an enhanced sensorial experience, rich with aromatic oils, inhalations and botanical remedies. CLOSED NOW. Your tension is melted away using heated stones or hot towels. I work in the fitness industry, so I do not recommend massage therapist", All "Massage Therapy" results in Portland, ME. Massage Therapist. You Knead Me Maine Massage Therapy (57) Portland, ME 04101 1.7 miles away Loading. This deeply relaxing treatment is designed to ease fatigue and soothe an overstressed nervous system. At Maine Bodyworks we offer more than massage, were an exceptional place to sustain enhanced health and vitality. She was very in", "Michael is personable and professional, and his techniques are both relaxing and therapeutic -- not an easy balance to achieve in massage. Please click here to read COVID-19 policies + protocols before your visit. Read profile. If you are running late, we will see you for rest of the allowed time left during your appointment, but you are still responsible for the full amount. We then cocoon your feet in soothing, steamed towels and perform compressions that awaken the senses from head to toe. Guy has been a massage therapist and bodyworker since that time. Portland, ME . Portland ME 04101(207) 773-3262, 10 Exchange St Portland, ME . Treatment allows for more freedom of movement, relief of chronic and acute pain and inflammation and helps to bring more body awareness for each individual. If you have knots or back ache, whatever she will fix it!! Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Sage Wellness. Trust me! I would highly recommend her to everyone around greater Portland.". Our 90 minute treatment includes a Sweet Birch Magnesium Foot Soak. Take care of your health and wellness today. Atlantis Massage. Nine Stones Spa is Portland, Maine's leading place for serious, yet relaxing massages, facials and nail services. Tatiana McChesney joined the practice in 2009 and specializes in deep tissue and Ashiatsu massage. Spas. Lastly, the price, no way can you find this kind of service for what they charge. It is our great honor to help others own their sexuality and to embrace their shadows; to help them feel at home in their bodies, at peace with their own desires and longings, and to gain the confidence and willingness to be fully expressed in the world. . At my practice, the bodywork tends to be deep, sometimes physically intensive bodywork that is great for breaking barriers and making space in the tissue, allowing the body's natural healing process to take place. Welcome; Resources Awarm Java Scrub will wake you upand ourbody wrapisbetter than being curled up under the covers onSunday morning. . Home. It relieves the stress and pains brought on by your hectic life, improves your circulation and range-of-motion, strengthens your immune system and contributes to your overall sense of well-being. There is also metered parking along the side streets. I request Adrianna, as she has a strong skill set and uses the right amount of pressure and technique for my issues. Part Time position. Have a question about massage? . This is a firm pressure massage. As a Holistic Therapists our Mission is be part of the Universal Healing Energy, providing to clients in each session, the treatment that they require for their wellbeing and balance physical, emotional and energetic. Portland ME 04281(207) 329-1142, 10 Exchange St This place is excellent on several levels. Search; New; About; Join; Login; Portland Massage & bodywork The Art of Touch by Justin. Your tension is melted away using heated stones or hot towels. While we all focus on therapeutic bodywork which we like to call "integrative bodywork", our personal approach may differ from one another. You may choose from a full body or targeted message that will break up adhesionthat can cause pain in your muscles. Monday though Sunday by appointment only; 207.741.2639; Home; About Us; Massage Therapy; Wellness Center; Boutique; Find Us; Contact; Massage Therapy. 17. Due to recent street closures, parking can be limited so please plan accordingly. Massage Professional Listings Portland, Maine. Your Sanctuary Awaits. The new location is even more zen. Healthcare. She was very in", "Michael is personable and professional, and his techniques are both relaxing and therapeutic -- not an easy balance to achieve in massage. Experience Thai massage and bodywork through the lens of Traditional Thai Medicine: a complex, holistic medical system that views the body as a whole, using elemental theory and the layers of Thai anatomy. Norumbega Healthworks. $80 & up, Bryan has been giving a range of massage treatments including deep tissue and trigger point for over ten years. Best Massage in Portland, ME - Nine Stones, Soakology, Daydream Bodyworks, Heaven's Door, Heaven and Earth Massage & Wellness, Malai Thai Spa , All Points Bodyworks, Regency Spa, Oriental Massage, Earth at Hidden Pond Portland is known for its cool full of food trucks, beautiful West Coast scenery, and happy bikers. They were wearing masks, immediately asked me to wash my hands, washed their hands in front of me so I could see, and put on all fresh bedding from the wash. Certified and Licensed Massage Therapist. First off the experience, both effective and wonderful. Portland Power Yoga. Candle lit room, soft relaxing Spa music in the back ground. I will work around any clothing you choose to keep on, so you . Read profile. If you are looking for purely conscious sexuality and tantra focused work, please fill out the contact page and my colleague Dr. Jessica Harvey will be happy to speak with you! I generally find it extremely difficult to talk about what I do and how I do it, partially because of the sensitive subject matter and partially because theres absolutely no formula to the witchy alchemical genius that is required most of the time.