Love this slate grey color. Product was damaged in shipment #26919. Obviously the pointy metal edges were going to break through the bubble wrap and get damaged. The seller was kind and prompt in responding to an inquiry I had about shipping delays (due to the holidays). It looks like a wall decal it's so thin! Then bubble wrap and put in a box. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Big or small, we will work with you every step of the way to bring your idea to life. They are all beautiful. I placed an order on December 7th and as of February 13th, I have been told that my product will ship out four separate times and still have not received my order. Even more beautiful than I expected and the size is just right. The following is the return process: Since you ask for a return and MetalPlex also agrees to it, you will be allowed to fill the return form. Is metal-plex.com a scam? Throughout the years, we have established a reputation of integrity with our high quality . Do not purchase from here. We offer free shipping to the U.S.A.. This was exactly what I needed in my room to hang over my bed. Prompt communications and shipping. You can track your order from the USPS official website. Join the 93 people who've already contributed. Love the mountain range piece!! BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. If we bought this at a craft fair for $10 it would be ok but for $50 no way. Still waiting ******************************************************************* business. I can only assume this site and their products are a total scam. My husband and I love it! What more can you ask for? Thanks all for running a strong reliable business. Today is Feb 23 ~ *** statement still read the same.Metal-Plex does not offer a phone number for customer service Only way to contact them is through E-mail. Valid. Customer service was a pain in the a** to deal with, would not issue a return or refund. Needed something that would take up some space and this was pretty big and looks good. The Scam Detector algorithm gave the rank relying on 50+ relevant factors. Do not purchase from here. From $249.99 $265.99. I left a message and took pictures to show them what occurred. Prompt and reliable customer service; Strong marketing network; Financial Stability; No . They provide chairs, call centers, desks, storage, partition walls, and meeting tables. Silver. Fade-resistant and rust-free, this piece is ready to go for both indoor and outdoor use and will stand up to rain, sunshine, and other elements. The paint will need touch ups as well. The VLDTR algorithm finds metal-plex.com having an authoritative rank of 75.60. They havent shipped the missing item yet. Please send us a message to request your custom order. The Scam Detector VLDTR is not a vanity tool. Buy METALPLEX Mountain Range Reflection - Metal Wall Art - Metal Wall Home Decor - Rust Free Outdoor & Indoor Wall Decoration Piece - Hanging Wall Art for Living Room, Bedroom (White, 40in x 11in): Wall Sculptures - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Your email address will not be published. Beautiful. I own a campground and ordered 12 pieces for decoration in cabins. will go good with the other grey in my room. Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days, In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days, Next-day and Express delivery options also available, Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items, See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times. We includeindustrial strength 3M double sided tape which works great to seamlessly mount onto any wall surface. Lately, many of you have asked us how to remove personal info from the Internet - and today we have good news. Truly, amazing customer service and beautiful craftsmanship. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used Want it for over my little sitting are and think it will go great! Incognis results were verified by our team and are trustworthy. The quality is awesome but they sent me the wrong address. I ordered this product and Dec 13 a shipping label was created but not shipped. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. Metal plex was great, and accommodated our request and as you can see, it looks great! I tried calling them at the listed company number over *********************************************************** the line is busy. This monogram address plaque is a great housewarming gift, wedding gift, or just a great way to make your house even more of a home! Call again, takes 5 calls over 2 days to get in touch with someone. Highly recommend this company! Quick delivery and on the wall! The first one arrived damaged. They were thrilled with it telling me the quality was top notch, it was packaged well and arrived in great condition. Putting this on our patio. They replaced and shipped the item at no additional cost. One of the items arrived after about a month & the product looks ok on the wall (don't look too close). I will definitely purchase from Metalplex again. In between the twometal cut-outs,weuse wireless LED strip lighting. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Great company to do business with. Ordered 3 pieces from them. MetalPlex mainly provides electronic gift cards ranging from $10 to the $100. Feel also free to type the names of suspicious businesses in the comments section below. Reached out via email no response reached out again threatening to cancel the order and dispute with the credit card company, they responded and said they "expect" to ship it out within the weekgiven all the other negative reviews and string alongs I will dispute the order and cancel with the credit card company if it does not ship out this week. No spam, please - we can detect that. I wanted it to be a gift. I'm on my 5th correspondence with them & they will not give me a way to return. 3 Piece Geometric Mountains Wall Dcor Set. Thank You so much ! It took me a while to actually order it, but they were always quick to respond and help when I asked. I ordered as a gift.. we think it is beautiful! Beautiful picture of wolf. I will be cancelling this order right now with my credit card company. MetalPlex will not refund personalized customized products misspelled by the buyer. I have another coming tomorrow. He us very very pleased. Packaging was great with no damage. Looks great! Would definitely recommend!! Love these mountains. So happy i did! If we accidentally misspell a name or word you provided correctly then we will replace your item ASAP at no additional charge. 2 weeks go by, no communication, no tracking number. When we look into sites of any kind, we search for data that reveals key information about the organization's professionalism - e.g., way of selling, authenticity, poor/great customer service, etc. Contact Email metalplex@metalplex.it. Same as everyone. Buttons are at the top of the page. Lovely work. Extremely happy with this purchase! Stay away from these people. I fell for it hook, line and sinker! verylight weight. MetalPlex works hard to be diligent and creative, providing its clients with the highest-quality wall art along with the greatest customer support in the business. I made a change from what was pictured and metalplex was quick to respond and met my request. Customer service was fantastic!!!!! Had custom personal choices and they made it work perfect!!! You can exchange and deduct the points collected by purchasing. The customer service team was responsive and shipping was superior to Alaska. My husband and I love this in our new home! All of our designs are handmade and customized in Austin, Texas. We contacted customer service and she was very helpful - made some suggestions how to fix it and it looks perfect now. MetalPlex has a custom order option and the company likes to make a custom order that is most suitable for you! All of our pieces are handcrafted in Austin, Texas. Just plug in your AAs and you are on your way. How safe and trustworthy is it? There was an initial shipping delay, but an email garnered a very quick response and a more than reasonable explanation, and customer service made sure the item was then shipped immediately and also offered a significant discount on a future item. Light weight, easy to put up & the perfect size. Great quality. Kicking myself nowwww!! Personalized metal address sign! I ordered another piece already !! The first one came damaged in the mail and I contacted customer service and in no time I received a new one! Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of We want you to feel 100% happy with your purchase. Disappointing for the price paid. Remember that this bank or credit card company may also need some time to process and mail refunds. I can say that this company responded quickly to my MANY inquiries about non-delivery. I have a fascination with moose and have yet to see one in person. Feeling like this might be a ***** All I want is my ordered and or a refund. Quality of wall art is suburb. The art came with pins for hanging, but I discovered they wouldn't penetrate the wall without bending. Dawn B. Mountains Metal Wall Art is a truly stunning piece that looks fantastic in any room! In order to cover their delay mistake. Thanks! . Its much lighter in weight than expected which is a good thing. After testing several fraud prevention products online, we could certainly say the winner isSurfshark. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Search for answers on our support pages and within our knowledge base. Ltd. is engaged in offering a broad array of Pipes and Metals. MetalPlex will reply you with a draft design for your approval and price estimation and details of how to complete the custom order purchase once the company receives the details of your custom order request. Going to put this on my outside deck area. We had them make a custom sign for us and they went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we were after and the quality was great! Shella accepts the following payment methods: Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be Love this! - Black / 46" x 12" / No. Ive been looking for a large statement piece for my home office and this will be perfect! I will probably use it as a nameplate at work. Nice piece, well made, looks great. They create a mailing label but never send the product. On the second piece - no issues and were happy we gave them a second chance. On 9/3/22 I paid for a large white metal bull. . Great communicators as the item was being made then shipped. Ive been a steel fabricator for 40 years and what we received looks like crap. ', I was shopping for house numbers for weeks when I stumbled across these. Please let us know the address and name that you would like, for example: Smith 323. Please share your experience, as well. PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.Your account will be charged once the order is completed. Lots of compliments, I like it except it could be a little bit heavier material for the price I paid, This is a Christmas gift for my Daughter & Son-in-Law, I am very pleased with it and am proud to be giving it. I told them I placed an order, at which point they blocked me from their ******** account. What you get is essentially a safe service that flushes your personal information from the Internet and enforces existing data privacy laws. Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items. No communication, no tracking updates. Love the black/shadow look in my computer area. We work hard searching on the web, so you don't have to. The Coupon of MetalPlex can save you money when buying Cellphones. Instead of making the address I ordered they sent my home address instead. Metalplex Pvt. We have gained wide market popularity as our products are obtained from reliable vendors of the market, who use premium quality raw material in manufacturing these products. Black. Village+Post-Sutabai dist-Purulia, west bengal - 723121, India. Definitely recommend. Second one arrived in perfect condition! Crafted from 100% recycled premium aluminum composite panels that are 3mm thick. It came very nicely wrapped, no bent tips. After having billed my account on 2.4.2022 the product had not been shipped as of 3.6.2022. Gift cards purchased online will be sent to e-mail and can be redeemed online and in store. Ordered 3 pieces from them. Buy METALPLEX Yosemite Metal Wall Art - Metal Wall Home Decor - Rust Free Outdoor & Indoor Aluminum Wall Decoration - Hanging Wall Art for Living Room, Bedroom, Outdoor & Indoor - Medium 30"x14": Wall Sculptures - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Additionally, most stores will supply a phone number that you can phone for customer service inquiries. Your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days of receipt. Well, add one more victim to Metalplex's deceiving advertising! Color Black. We ordered one for our home and ordered this second one for our new cabin in Tahoe !! I will never buy from them again. My address sign came so much better than I expected. Furthermore, it is important that the battery life is long. Love this sign! When I received my $130 product, it's more like dirty $20 piece of cardboard and not the metal product they misleading advertise. for purchase. As a result, shopping during special festivals is highly recommended. Truly, amazing customer service and beautiful craftsmanship.Suzanne Thomas. We absolutely love our metal-plex bulldog head! It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. It took about a month to get to us, but that was during the crazy-slow shipping that we all experienced in March 2020. We did order a surprise box and it looked like a truck ran over it during the shipping process. Simply Breath-taking!! I love the size and workmanship and it just seemed kind of fun to have it walk above the cabinets! Quality is terrific. The MetalPlex Discount Code is extremely important, and you can find it on our website. I haven't hung these items yet, but they look like high quality with no blemishes. very cute and easy to hang- I wish I would have order it bigger but thats my fault.packaged well -fast deliverythanks, Love it! Or at least make an effort to correct the problem and send the customer what they ordered and were expecting to receive. FINALLY we went to the kiosk mailbox as a last resort thinking the package was too large for itand there it was smashed into the large bin. How many stars would you give metal-plex.com? Upon reviving this item we were missing the letter E, I emailed the company and was given a response within minutes and the missing E arrived at my door in a couple of days. The Scam Detectors algorithm gives this business the It's really nice.Only the problem i have i choose the wrong number #12 the picture look to small. It appears to be similar to metalmaybe foam sandwiched by thin slices of metal.? We ship wordwide! Our metal piece was wrapped in bubble wrap only and put in a box (not tightly - it could move around in shipping). Looks and works great, easy to hang, very happy , thanks again. City, State. Common. Call again, takes 5 calls over 2 days to get in touch with someone. I have purchased numerous pieces from this artist and love them all. See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and . by . Exactly what we wanted. It is a quality piece - lightweight, easy to hang and the dark gray matches our furniture perfectly. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Does MetalPlex provide gift cards? Was worried about the size but it is perfect for over the couch. We saw the ads, took a chance and love the choices we selected. Got this for the break room at our office and canntot wait to put it up! So far they have not replaced it either. This is either a serious lack of quality control, or just laziness. - Black / 12 Love the way it looks. I contacted them and they were quick to respond. Call again, takes 5 calls over 2 days to get in touch with someone. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. We gathered the most favorable Discount Code 48, so you don't have to. The benefits of this material is that it's lightweight making it easy to hang and it's 100% recycled. Crafted from 100% recycled premium aluminum composite panels that are 3mm thick. It looks beautiful above my coat rack. Notify me about the newest scams every week. FREE SHIPPING IN KUALA TERENGGANU +6012-9982552. The shop custom made this metal art to my specifications and it turned out just right for my project. Customer service is also great. Your Name ( required) Your Email ( required) Your Message ( required) Drag & Drop your files or Browse. Came out gorgeous. Items arrived as described. Here is why you should get it now: Awesome, right? Got it for my brother in the army do he would have a little piece of home. Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days. I will be cancelling this order right now with my credit card company. I was very pleased with my first four orders over the last 2 1/2 years. Phone Number +39 0824 350111. There was a delay in shipping but it arrived eventually and is worth the wait. You've just researched metal-plex.com to see if this business and its website are legitimate. Very well made, love this! Only thing they can do better is have the sizes side by side so you can get a better picture of the actual sizes. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. US, UK, EU, Swiss and Canadian residents only. Metalplex was absolutely AMAZING. I had some difficulties with the shipping, no fault of the owner, and the shop was responsive and very helpful. When my package did arrive at my doorstep, I was so happy with the craftsmanship and was even surprised by a bonus name plate inside! . Souvikc555@metalplex.in The quality is great and it looks perfect in our house. Wish I had read the reviews before I ordered. +91-8918076038. Looks great and great quality. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website. Let's look at this organization and the Wall Arts industry. GitHub community articles Repositories; Topics . -Submitted various custom product designs and listings using Carbide Create to produce unique wall . Perfect. You can also examine the store's website for contact info like a contact form or email address. Apr 2021 - Nov 20221 year 8 months. No refund offered. I have checked my tracking number with *** several time over the last week and their reply still read the same "We'll provide an updated delivery date when we receive your METALPLEX package." Arrived Damaged and VERY cheap material.