We expect these will go fast, so get your knife before theyre gone! Worth it. Wicked awesome collection there mate, when I got married my wife got me a sweet wedding ring with the battle of Hoth outlined on it in subtle fashion, so yea I'm kinda star wars nerd haha. This officially licensed apple watch band comes emblazoned with Din Djarin and the mighty mudhorn skull. 1 sold. The pocket clip is marked with logos, serial number, and the date of production. $37.97. I enjoy owning a cool star wars knife and it was worth the money to me. Add. As a Star Wars nerd I have been repeatedly tempted by these, but the feeling of obvious marketing manipulation (not that this is unique to Microtech) is a tad too strong for me. Upload Request. Discover In 1977, the world changed forever with the release of Star Wars, a space opera pitting good versus evil written and directed by George Lucas. Perfect for the young Star Wars fan in your house to get familiar with how popular characters use their every day carry tools. All your prices should include the shipping costs, unless international shipping is requested by the buyer. You can even run your thumb over it and you wont cut yourself. Any chance you'd be willing to sell the Mando one outright? At 2 inches tall, it easily can fit into a pack, a cupholder, or you can use the included strap to attach it to any backpack or ski jacket so you can dominate as youre shredding the slopes. If you like the knives though, buy all you want. Made from some of the pureist Beskar in the galaxy, this keychain represents a pure Beskar ignot extremely similar to the one used in the Mandalorian television show. The thumb button is so loose it actually rattles. Headquartered on the planet Vohai, the company also had a branch near Novania, a city located on Arkania. IMO these are not true 'investment grade' knives at all. The watch is available in a limited edition run of 1,980 pieces, a reference to the date of Fett's first big-screen appearance in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Today. Made from high quality sweat and uv resistant silicone the band feels smooth on your skin and is waterproof as well. The Microtech Jedi Knight Comes with custom ringed hardware, black 3D contoured 6061 T6 aluminum tri-grip pattern. The Ultratech knife from Microtech has set the bar for all OTF knives. Is the price justifiable, I thought so, you'll have to decide. I enjoy playing with the action very frequently And watching other people struggle to open it. An epic space-opera theatrical film series, which depicts the adventures of various characters "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away." Some information and/or images in this header may be provided either partially or in full from The Movie Database. This knife does not awesome Absolutely lovely. Reviews There are no reviews yet. The actuator is a good pressure, you have to mean it, you won't be ejecting the blade by accident which is a great passive safety feature. Great Microtech Ultratech. Been trying to get one for months and they're all scalped insanely high or sold out. Theis keychain accessory is made from just paracord and a mando helmet and is the perfect accessory for the minimalist Star Wars or Mandalorian fan. MICROTECH Mickey Mouse with CT Hellhound Patch @ Everydaywaffles.win . Launched in 1994, founder Tony Marfione built up from humble beginnings out of an apartment and storage shed to be one of the top knife makers of the 21st century. This is a picture of the knife with your handwritten username and the date to prove you possess the item in question. Microtech JEDI MASTER Exocet 157-1JM D/E California Legal OTF Automatic Knife Money Clip. SELLING THE REST INDIVIDUALLY OR IN PAIRS PRICES IN COMMENTS. The design caters to a wider knife audience needing the everyday carry utilitarian functionality of an automatic OTF knife without the heft of a full-size Troodon. This is a Star Wars themed limited edition Microtech Ultratech that features a Blue double edge blade. The Ultratech knife from Microtech has set the bar for all OTF knives. The Cypher has a double-edged dagger blade and the UTX-70 has a double-edged Spartan style dagger blade. Microtech STORMTROOPER Exocet 158-3ST Full Serrated TANTO California Legal OTF Automatic Knife Money Clip. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Star Wars - PC Collection (Redump) Addeddate 2021-03-27 23:46:55 Identifier starwars-pc-redump Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review. The ultimate carry for todays bounty hunter is this limited edition UTX-35 from Microtech. Perfect for a pack, watchband or anything else, this clip coms in several different finishes and is custom made to order. 3+ day shipping. 4725 Adams Rd Hixson, TN 37343 PH 423.525.9477. I've even got the CRKT KISS and PECK with 24kt gold accents and clip for when I'm wearing a suit to formal events. It fits all apple watch versions including 38mm, 40mm, 42mm, and 44mm. Universal Scammer List Search: https://universalscammerlist.com/search.php. The 3.46in blade automatically extends and retracts using the dual action switch on the side. Even the best performing items don't out pace good investments. I emailed and called my Microtech for their opinion on the issues. Star Wars Collection Posters | TPDb. Star Wars Retro Collection Darth Vader (The Dark Times) Action Figure. When I took it out of the box it rattles. Microtech has done a series of Bounty Hunter knives, the Exocet being the . Arkanian Microtechnologies or Arkanian Micro for short was a powerful manufacturing corporation known for its role in the development of medical supplies and technology. This NERF dart launching toy is designed to replicate the wrist gauntlet made popular by Disneys The Mandalorian television show. First released in 2010, running for two years, The Vintage Collection (TVC) are modern 3.75" scale action figures packaged on a vintage Kenner inspired card back. View cart for details. Extra 2% off with coins. Star Wars Sw Goa OBI Wan 40 11 offers from $3.95 Product Description This nine-disc collection brings the wonder of the entire saga direct to your living room, where you can revisit all of your favourite Star Wars moments in gorgeous high definition and with pristine 6.1 DTS Surround Sound. I also think the should make the triangular machined (what should I say, 2/5's length?) Death Star That's no moon, it's a wristwatch. I opened the blade and the luminous blade is actually flat blue paint. . Amazon.com: Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Complete Box Set [Blu-ray] [2019] [Region Free] : Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, George Lucas, . If you have any questions, please contact the mod team through modmail, accessible via a link in the about section. Any "Want to Buy" threads should use the weekly stickied "WTB" thread. OMG it's a thing of beauty, the bundle we didn't know we wanted and never can get, if only I could reach through the screen and touch these beauties! Microtech Ultratech Jedi Knight OTF Knife (3.4" Blue) This is the Jedi Knight Ultratech you've been looking for! This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Not the bandwagon type but the kind who grew up on A New Hope back in 1977 when it was still in theaters. Aug 6, 2022 - The Exocet is a stout Cali-Legal OTF automatic from Microtech knives. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. Your Name (required) Lastly, the blade is very well honed, you can't even touch your skin without it penetrating the outer layers, it's that sharp. These leather key clips are extremely popular both inside our solar system and outside, as most travellers need to keep track of their keys to start their spaceship or get inside their home. Your prices should also be in the form of Paypal Goods and Services, with any fees included in the price. Each Paracord Buddy is about 3in in length and comes with a 14 day money back guarantee. Choose from Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, or Han Solo. This is a solidly built, extremely sharp and tight knife. Please read the rules before posting! 8am-5pm Saturday, Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience. US $ 10. Available in a few different styles and colors, these golf ball markers are sure to please the biggest golf fan. It was the third such series, after The Official Star Wars Fact File and The Official Figurine Collection. Im asking $2580 shipped for the bundle pm if you want more pics or vids! Available either in blank or ruled pages, and packed with a few extra Star Wars goodies in the back pocket, this notebook is a fantastic addition to your travels to a far away galaxy. Fire out the blade to reveal a luminous blue finished blade worthy of any Jedi Knight. Zach Belmont has been working in the outdoor apparel industry in one form or another for over 20 years. The blade itself is so dull it wont even cut a single piece of paper. - YouTube Happy Star Wars day. This pocket sized Bluetooth 5.0 speaker featuring the Mandolorian in his helmet has a 30 foot range and can play music for more than 4 hours on a single charge. Copyright 2023 Southern Edges. Please wrap the item in ~~ characters to strike through the text instead. Asking SOLD grip standard, as it makes it very easy to retrieve from your pocket, as the clip grips very hard, which I also like. This is a Star Wars themed limited edition Microtech Ultratech that features a Blue double edge blade. Celebrate the legacy of Star Wars with premium 3.75-inch scale figures and vehicles from Star Wars The Vintage Collection. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Star Wars Galactic Action Darth Vader Interactive Electronic 12-Inch-Scale Action Figure. Want to get one for yourself? This amount is subject to change until you make payment. These are unbelievably rare dealers old stock! Read the full warranty at Microtech's Website. Its exactly how you see it. . If you believe you have been scammed, please fill out this form. Hugely popular, TVC has become highly collectable . By using this site, you accept our, Microtech MagnaCut Ultratech D/E OTF Automatic Knife (3.4" Black), Microtech MagnaCut Ultratech D/E OTF Automatic Knife (3.4" Stonewash), Microtech Brachial Automatic Knife Black Aluminum (3.25" Stonewash), Microtech Ultratech Spartan OTF Automatic Knife Red (3.4" Stonewash), Microtech Ultratech Warhound Signature Series OTF Automatic Knife (3.4" Bronzed), Microtech Exocet Dagger CA Legal OTF Automatic Knife (1.9" Stonewash), Microtech Makora Signature D/E OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.4" Apocalyptic), Microtech Ultratech Tanto OTF Automatic Knife Blue CC (3.4" Black) 123-1BL, Microtech Hera S/E OTF Automatic Knife Dagger Violet Aluminum (3" Stonewash), Microtech UTX-70 Hellhound Bounty Hunter OTF Auto Knife Green Al (2.4" Apoc), Medium Tri-Angle Bit Driver for Microtech Knives, X-Small Tri-Angle Bit Driver for Microtech Knives, Microtech Ultratech D/E OTF Automatic Knife CC (3.4" Apocalyptic) 122-10AP, Microtech Ultratech D/E OTF Auto Knife Black (3.4" Bronze) 122-13, Microtech Ultratech D/E OTF Automatic Knife CC (3.4" Stonewash) 122-10, Microtech UTX-70 D/E OTF Automatic Knife (2.4" Stonewash) 147-10, Microtech Ultratech D/E OTF Auto Knife OD Green CC (3.4" Apocalyptic) 122-10APOD, Microtech Ultratech Tanto OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.4" Bronze Apocalyptic), Microtech UTX-85 D/E OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.1" Bronzed), Microtech UTX-70 D/E OTF Automatic Knife Black (2.4" Apocalyptic) 147-10AP, Microtech UTX-85 D/E OTF Automatic Knife Tactical (3.125" Black) 232-1T, Microtech Ultratech D/E OTF Automatic Knife OD Green CC (3.4" Stonewash), Microtech Ultratech S/E OTF Automatic Knife Zombie CC (3.4" Stonewash), Microtech Ultratech S/E OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.4" SW) 121-10. Show off your love for the mando and his adventures with this unique smart watch band! SUPER SHARP BLADE! The colorway of the wallet matches the renowned companion of Din Djarin, Boba Fett. Hand made out of stainless steel and available in a variety of finishes and glow colors, these rings are some of the most popular handmade Star Wars items on Etsy and are guaranteed to impress anyone who sees it. [fourcol_one][product sku="mct1731st"][/fourcol_one][fourcol_one][product sku="mct1351st"][/fourcol_one][fourcol_one][product sku="mct1351jk"][/fourcol_one][fourcol_one_last][product sku="mct1351sl"][/fourcol_one_last], May the Force Be with You: Microtech Star Wars Themed Knives for Fans, Marfione Custom Hawk Automatic Bronze Blade, Microtech Exocet Money Clip OTF Knife Cali Legal 1.9" Stonewash 157-10, iconic symbols of the Star Wars franchise are the Storm Troopers, Shop In Store: M-F 10-5 EST This knife in in a league of it's own, OTF, and resembling a light saber. Touch device users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Well, I went to Toronto to shop on my wife's birthdaysaw Star Wars themed watches from some expensive brand or other (don't remember which though). I was thinking about getting the UTX 85 but Im glad I didnt because this is the perfect size. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Star Wars Themed Knives Filter. It has tri-grip texturing along the bottom and decorative light saber detailing. $19.95. If they were officially licensed and resembled the actual props, with better attention to detail, then perhaps I'd be willing to suffer the shame and buy one. Made to fit any standard 1in PALs or MOLLE webbing, this custom clip secures tightly to your pack and can show of one of three mythical logos, the official Mandalorian Crest, Boba Fetts helmet or the iconic Mythosaur logo. The Sith Lord LUDT switchblade knife- part of Microtech's limited edition Star Wars collection. EDCNinja is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Dude crazy how the hell did u get the Windu? was $19.95. JavaScript is disabled. Handmade with 550 paracord and topped with a plastic Mando helmet, these paracord buddies are super easy to attach to any set of keys, packpack, or zipper pull. I'm a huge star wars fan and further more a stormtrooper fan. 2 Click on "Application" in the main menu on the top. WE HAVE FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $250, Protech Runt 5 OTS Auto Knife- Reverse Tanto- Textured Purple Handle- Black DLC Magnacut Steel Blade R5406-PURPLE, Protech Runt 5 OTS Auto Knife- Reverse Tanto- Purple Handle- Stonewash Magnacut Steel Blade R5401-PURPLE, Protech Runt OTS Auto Knife- Wharncliffe- Red Handle- Black DLC Finished Magnacut Steel Blade R5303-RED, Protech Runt 5 OTS Auto Knife- Reverse Tanto- Textured Black Handle- Stonewash Magnacut Steel Blade R5405, Protech Runt 5 OTS Auto Knife- Reverse Tanto- Black Handle- Stonewash Magnacut Steel Blade R5401, Protech- Godson Out The Side Auto (OTS)- Stonewashed Bronze Aluminum Handle- Carbon Fiber Inlay- Black DLC Blade- MOP Inlaid Button 7115, Protech Runt OTS Auto Knife- Wharncliffe- Black Handle- Stonewash Wharncliffe Magnacut Steel Blade R5301, Protech Runt OTS Auto Knife- Wharncliffe- Black Textured Handle- Stonewash Magnacut Steel Blade R5305, Protech- Godson Out The Side Auto (OTS)- Stonewashed Bronze Aluminum Handle- Camo Fat Carbon Fiber Inlay- Satin Blade- MOP Inlaid Button 7114, Protech Custom Sprint- California Legal Auto-Two Tone Finished Titanium Handle With Wave Pattern- Black DLC Blade 2952, Microtech Bounty Hunter Combat Troodon (OTF) Out the Front Knife- Tanto Edge Full Serrated Blade 144-12 BH, Microtech Jedi Master- Exocet Money Clip- Double Edge Out The Front (OTF) Knife- Black With Green Blade 157-1 JM, Microtech Sandtrooper Exocet Money Clip Double Edge Out The Front (OTF) Knife White With White Blade and Black HW 157-1 SA, Microtech Stormtrooper Exocet Money Clip Double Edge Out The Front (OTF) Knife White With White Full Serrated Blade and Black HW 157-3 ST, Microtech Jedi Knight Ultratech Double Edge OTF Knife Blue Blade 122-1 JK, Microtech Stormtrooper Exocet Money Clip Double Edge Out The Front (OTF) Knife White With White Blade and Black HW 157-1 ST, In Stock Marfione Custom OTS Automatic Knives, Microtech Hawk Out The Side (OTS) Auto Karambit Blade, Microtech Hawk Out The Side (OTS) Auto Ringed Karambit, Marfione Custom (OTF) Out The Front Autos, Marfione Custom LUDT (OTS) Out the Side Auto, Marfione Custom Mini Matrix, Matrix, and Super Matrix, Marfione Custom Mini Troodon (OTF) Out The Front, Marfione Custom Troodon (OTF) Out the Front, Marfione Custom Combat Troodon Single Edge, Marfione Custom Combat Troodon Double Edge, Marfione Custom Combat Troodon Tanto Edge, Eklipse 3.5" Bowie Blade - Southern Edges Exclusive, Prometheus PDW-Invictus Out The Side (OTS) Auto Knife, The Don Out The Side (OTS) Italian Stiletto Style Auto Knife, Large Don Out The Side (OTS) Italian Stiletto Style Auto, Protech Strider PT Auto Folder Out The Side (OTS) Knife, Protech Strider SnG Auto Out The Side (OTS) Knife, Protech Brend Small Out The Side (OTS) Auto, Protech Brend Medium Out The Side (OTS) Auto, Protech Les George Rockeye SBR (Short Bladed Rockeye) Out The Side (OTS) Auto, Protech Les George Rockeye Out The Side (OTS) Auto, TR-2 Tactical Response 2 Series Out The Side (OTS) Auto Knife, TR-3 Tactical Response 3 Out The Side (OTS) Auto Knife, TR-4 Tactical Response 4 Out The Side (OTS) Auto Knife, TR-5 Tactical Response 5 Out The Side (OTS) Auto Knife. If you want more options, check out our Best Microtech Knives guide. Purchase now from an Authorized Dealer at the link in bio! Sometimes they appreciate in value but usually not, and not as much as other investments would. We made it with that in mind. NO REGRETS! Couple more additions to my Microtech Star Wars collection combat troodons - YouTube Home Shorts Subscriptions Library History Couple more additions to my Microtech Star Wars collection. This is the Jedi Knight Ultratech you've been looking for! Because I think its a pretty straight fair price, took me 5 months to track all the blades down and then 9 weeks for the custom work mace windu, 440 for the jk,JM,and Bh, 500 sL,650 mw, plus the pelican is 40 and the beskar ingot was 40 also 3% PayPal fee I gotta pay is $72. But I am an even bigger Star Wars fan. Made from nylon and zinc alloy, this wallet measures 7in by 4in and will fit perfectly into your back pocket. Be the first one to write a review. Very dull and in my opinion ugly. plus-circle Add Review. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. comment. Made specifically for that hybrid Star Wars and golf fan, these golf ball markers are sure to catch some attention on the course. The perfect morale patch for any hook and loop pack, patch mat or plate carrier, this high quality bounty hunter patch is as patriotic as they come. I don't abuse it, but I cut things with it. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Explore. The 3.46in blade automatically extends and retracts using the dual action switch on the side. You May Also Like: Top Tactical Flashlight Gifts. Seems a lot more like a gimmick than anything else. Marfione Custom Hawk Automatic Bronze Blade, Microtech Exocet Money Clip OTF Knife Cali Legal 1.9" Stonewash 157-10, Microtech Ultratech Blue OTF Automatic 3.4" Dagger Stonewash 122-10BL, Microtech Exocet Jedi Master OTF Automatic Wallet/Knife Cali-Legal 1.9" Dagger Green 157-1JM, Microtech Tri-Grip Ultratech "EKnives EKclusive" Copper Cerakote OTF Knife 3.4" Dagger 122T-1CPEKS, Shop In Store: M-F 10-5 EST More evidence that Microtech is a company for tasteless man-children! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, MICROTECH Star Wars Patch collection Yoda, Dearth Vader, Stormtrooper, Boba fett. All Rights Reserved. May the 4th be with you. Comes with 6 elite NERF darts so that if a few are lost under the couch, you can still operate with a full loadout. Zach currently lives in Wyoming with his wife and 2 kids. Child Star Wars toy. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Thanks, Sam. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and . [fourcol_one][product sku="mct1211st"][/fourcol_one][fourcol_one][product sku="mct1221st"][/fourcol_one][fourcol_one][product sku="mct1421st"][/fourcol_one][fourcol_one_last][product sku="mct1423st"][/fourcol_one_last] This OTF knife is sporting a stonewashed tanto blade and an apocalyptic green aluminum handle. This exciting, collectible knife features a black light saber inspired aluminum handle. A character in its own right, the Death Star fits right in with the rest of the line, Hutson says. 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday Star Wars Collection. This is the. $11.53. microtech. We believe that when you purchase a Microtech knife, you have bought the best. DOWNLOAD OPTIONS download 1 file . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, 14 Swaps | Experienced Trader | PayPal G&S ONLY, 10 Swaps | Experienced Trader | PayPal G&S ONLY, 46 Swaps | Trusted Trader | All Payment Methods, 2 Swaps | Junior Trader | PayPal G&S ONLY, 178 Swaps | Knife God | All Payment Methods, 24 Swaps | Experienced Trader | PayPal G&S ONLY, 13 Swaps | Experienced Trader | PayPal G&S ONLY, 61 Swaps | Master Trader | All Payment Methods, https://universalscammerlist.com/search.php. There's a LOT of other/better knives I think that I would be worth getting for that money. These autos feature lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum handles with gray hardware, thumb slides, and pocket clips. I'd had one Ultratech before this, the earlier model with the square frame and the flat trigger. We stand behind the first-class materials, quality craftsmanship and durability of our knives. It's apparent when you actually get to handle a MT OTF, the lockup is so solid (much much better than the Lightning); I was worried all OTF's would be not much more than a gimmick because of how lackadaisical the Lightning is: it rattles when you walk etc. I've had this knife for about a week now. Your Message Subject to availability.) Microtech Knives | Star Wars | Southern Edges 204 Silver Bluff Road Aiken, SC 29803 southernedges101@gmail.com Log in | Sign up 0 items in your cart WE HAVE FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $250 Home Layaway For Purchases Layaway "Products" to Purchase Mike's Drops! Would like to hear your opinions on this series of knives for collectability. Series. These cards are the same quality as used in all the Las Vegas casinos and have a premium 909 finish to ensure theyre as smooth as possible while shuffling, playing, or doing card tricks. If anything buy second hand. This one has a much better action, and deploys without an ounce of resistance. New . Your Email (required) This is a multipurpose knife for outdoor survival, camping, hunting and other outdoor activities. All are unused, never carried and have original boxes. This is a very nice looking knife. Were pretty stoked about this knife. ide buy it if i didnt already own 3 of them. All posts require a timestamp with the knife open and the blade visible. I can't even make it misfire. Tags: star wars ludt microtech microtech knives switchblade usnstagram Knife knifestgram blade gunporn glockporn . New . Figures feature premium detail and design across product and packaging. You wont want to miss these custom knife lanyards from CooB. When signing a peace accord between two dueling galaxy factions, do it in style with this collaboration between high quality pen maker Cross and Lucasfilm. The pocket clip is marked with logos, serial number, date of production, and STORM TROOPER. Never collect anything sold as a "collectable". The knife is awsome and if you get one, it will be your favorite otf, even for edc. For those unfamiliar with the Ultratech, its a fully automatic knife with a double-action out-the-front mechanism, meaning the thumb slide deploys the bladeandretracts it as well. This is a light saber morphed into an otf knife. Microtech Stormtrooper Exocet Money Clip Tanto Edge Out The Front (OTF) Knife White With White Blade and Black HW 158-1 ST Out of stock Microtech Jedi Knight Ultratech Double Edge OTF Knife Blue Blade 122-1 JK $405.00 Microtech Stormtrooper Exocet Money Clip Double Edge Out The Front (OTF) Knife White With White Blade and Black HW 157-1 ST $328.50 Have you contacted our customer service department yet (, Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience. Here are some of our favorite items which you can work into your daily carry rotation to show off your love for Star Wars. If you're looking to sell EDC gear, that's fine to do here as long as there are more knives in your post than gear in both value and number. Sporting an iconic helmet from the universes most dangerous bounty hunter, this Velcro patch is sure to impress anyone who see is. Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 9-Movie Collection + Bonus Action/Adventure, Sci-Fi/Fantasy All nine movies of the Star Wars Skywalker Saga available for the first time in one collection. Through the years, Microtech Knives has infused passion and skill into making works of art that are at the apex of functionality and form.They continue to push boundaries and improve on what already works. You must log in or register to reply here. Regular price $339.00. Sep 3, 2021 (Edited) thanks kent still have 6 or more items to post if I just could find the time including some of Tony LV show knives with DLC (diamond like coating) MICROTECH 122-13DC DEATH CARD. Subtotal $0.00 $0.00 Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout Pinterest. One of the greatest Star Wars characters to make his debut in ESB was Boba Fett, the under-used Mandalorian bounty hunter. It has the Made In Germany stamped on the frame's right side. I've not had anything to really compare it to, except an OTF Lightning, and that does not even register in terms of quality by comparison. Please let me finish my set by releasing the others soon. Email: sales@gunslist.org Visa. Ive got a ZombieTech UTX-85 tanto and love the thing!! The back end of the knife also comes equipped with a window breaker in case you need to make a quick get away out of your replica Slave-1 ship. There's a custom Microtech Cypher and a custom Microtech UTX-70. The iconic mythosaur is printed on a faux leather wrap, making it comfortable to hold, and easy to keep in your pack without denting the flask or spilling out the precious liquid inside. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU. The feel is just great too, they have made a piece of aluminum feel worth it's weight (of course the Elmax blade inside helps) the semi rounded edges of the handle are a very nice tactile addition. Thanks for. . 2022 - The Sith Lord LUDT switchblade knife-- part of Microtech's limited edition Star Wars collection. SELLING THE REST INDIVIDUALLY OR IN PAIRS PRICES IN COMMENTS. Press J to jump to the feed. There's a BIG difference between a "collectable" and an investment. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Pinterest. A collection should please your own self, I occasionally like to torture myself by watching Will Moon's YouTube channel (the narcissism is so palpable you can feel it coming out of the screen. Weekly New Microtech Knifes added.