WebNorth Berwick, ME Real Estate and Homes for Sale 0 BUFFUM ROAD, North Berwick, ME WebHomes.com - Homes for Sale, Homes for Rent and Real Estate Listings Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. All Rights Reserved. Web2.92 Acres. Its not uncommon for our customers to order more than 1 home after doing the math against their local dealer, we simply offer better value for your money. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find North Berwick homes for sale. Master bedroom w/private bath and walk-in closet. Our customers love the fact that they can pick out a unique floorplan from the hundreds that we offer, customize it with options that cost the same from the factory, and all while staying under budget. Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Main area (kitchen/dining and living room) is open with vaulted ceilings and tons of natural light! Affordable housing doesnt make much sense if its not affordable, which is why its our goal to give you the best value at the best price. WebNorth Berwick, ME 03906 Email agent Brokered by Keller Williams Coastal Realty For Sale No matter your budget, we will work with you to find the perfect double wide or single wide for your needs without breaking the bank. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. WebReal Estate Market Trends in North Berwick, ME Coldwell Banker estimates the median Part of that is keeping our costs low and our margin razor thin. North Berwick Mobile Homes for Rent, North Berwick Mobile Home Lots for Sale, North Berwick Mobile Home Lots for Rent, North Berwick Mobile Home Parks, North Berwick RV Lots for Sale, North Berwick RVs for Sale, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 3 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, Single Family Residence, Single Wide - Berwick, ME, Double Wide, Manufactured Home - Berwick, ME, 2021 New Era Modular Homes 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2022 Metaligna 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2007 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 1999 Breckenridge 3 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 1997 Breckenridge 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2009 Breckenridge 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2021 Skyline 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2023 Mobile Home - North Berwick, ME for Sale, 1972 Mobile Home, Other - Berwick, ME for Sale, 1972 Single Family Residence, Single Wide - Berwick, ME for Sale, 2022 Double Wide, Manufactured Home - Berwick, ME for Sale, Browse 24 Cheap Houses for Sale Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Web9 New and Used Mobile Homes near North Berwick, ME. All data should be independently verified. North Berwick. Terrific location with privacy yet convenient to area amenities. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Powered by WebNorth Berwick, ME Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes for sale in North Berwick, ME $280,000. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. So you are looking for mobile homes for sale in Berwick, ME? View listing photos, review sales history, and Web1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale 6A Market Place, North Berwick, EH39 4JG Tenure: Freehold Brand new contemporary kitchen 1 1 OnTheMarket > 14 days Marketed by Coulters - North Berwick 0131 268 9805 Email agent Online viewing What makes your dream home? LGBTQ Local Legal Protections. Listing by Coldwell Banker Y-Gull & Associates. Listing Provided Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY 207-967-9900 via Maine Real Estate Information System. 1 Mobile Home in Berwick, ME . View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. NOTE: Final priceis a combinationof the Builder Packageplusthe ESTIMATED on-site costs to assemble the package on your foundation. Last check for updates: about 23 hours ago, Listing courtesy of Lynne Chick, (207) 439-8360. WebBrand New Construction 2 Bed / 1.5 Bath Townhome - Come see these brand new 2-bed and 1.5-bath townhomes located on a private road in North Berwick, ME. Contact us today to find the perfect lender, and get you payments you can work with. Need more information? This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. WebSIGNATURE HOMES REAL ESTATE GROUP, LLC $200,000 3 bds 3 ba 1,338 sqft - Active 10 Lenox Street, Sanford, ME 04073 KW COASTAL AND LAKES & MOUNTAINS REALTY. Listed by Julie O'Connor (207) 467-0284 Hide Contact Share Map 1/25 35 Barefoot Cottage Road #107 Wells, ME 04090 $385,000 Condo Active MLS # 1552208 2 Find affordable homes near you. Finished area in the lower level is perfect for an office or flex space. Gorgeous new home now under construction with a completion date around April 30th. / city / north-berwick. 6 For Sale | 1 For Rent . It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Verify all sale details at the property source or contact Portico Realty at (207) 384-4663. However, if a double wide is better suited to your family than a single wide, Home Nation offers several new and used double wide options to help make your new home as affordable as possible. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Central Air is included! Almost New in Blueberry Ridge Wells, Maine. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Copyright 2023 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, All data should be independently verified. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. WebManufactured homes in Maine 19 mobile homes for sale near North Berwick, Maine Bowdoin . The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. The estimated installation cost includes the following*: Add for concrete If a concrete foundation (slab or crawl space) is required, add an estimate of $10 per Sq Ft of home to this price guide (if you don't have an actual quote), Add for skirting (Not needed if home is on a crawl space), Add for A/C if not an option included by your manufacturer, Project Cost $160,000, LESS Buyer Down Payment (20,000), Balance 140,000, Management fee (10% of balance) 14,000, Investor capital (70% of balance = 61% LTV) 98,000, Home Nation capital (30% of balance) 42,000, Net to Investor at Buyers loan closing in, (50% of Management fee) $7,000, Project Cost(See VA loan pre approval here) 267,000, Less Buyer down payment (1,000), Management fee(@10%) 26,000, Investor capital (@70% = 63% LTV) 187,000, Home Nation capital (@30%) 80,000, (50% of Management fee) $13,350. Berwick , ME 03901. 2 baths. For Sale - 17 Carolyn Dr, Berwick, ME - $299,900. Zillow Inc. 415 Congress St #202 Portland, ME 04101 (207) 220-3782 The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Find your dream home in the North Berwick area using the tools above. Installing blocking or piers under the home and levelling the home with shims, Anchoring the home to your foundation with tornado and/or hurricane proof anchors, Insulating the marriage line and bolting the various sections of your home together at both the floor and roof lines (if there is more than one section), Finishing roof venting and ridge cap shingles, Installing siding on the ends with house wrap (if you selected the house wrap option with your home order), Installing soffit and fascia on the ends of the home for the complete exterior finish, Estimate to complete the inside trim and finish work. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl Plank, Floors: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl Plank, Finished Area (above surface): 1380 Square Feet, Property Subtype: Single Family Residence, Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Brunswick . Verify all sale details at the property source or contact Bean Group / Portsmouth at (800) 450-7784. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Learn more. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Weve got quality homes at affordable prices, a winning combination. Easy living at Southern Maine's newest 55+ Community. Equal Housing Opportunity. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Web6 Wells St North Berwick, ME 03906 $285,000 Single Family Pending MLS # 1551865 2 Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Web2023 Skyline Mobile Home for Sale 179 Saco Ave T177 Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 All Age Community 37ft x 14ft $299,000 2021 New Era Modular Homes 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale 261 Point Sebago Road, Lot En1523 Casco, ME 04015 2 1 14ft x 28ft $169,500 2022 Metaligna 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale 32A Lower Main Street, North Berwick, ME The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing.