I looking for info on this l.o.p.d Lockheed overseas corporation policeman 1 badge we have had for over 35 years. May be willing to sell to appreciative collector. If anyone knows where one is located for sale, please contact me. Original Price 15.50 Dave, signcutter1@aol.com. HULBERT SAUK CO. WIS. Chris chudok@comcast.net. $795 DEPUTY SHERIFF ALAMEDA CO. CALIFORNIA. BADGES WILL BE SOLD ONLY TO COLLECTORS, ACTIVE OR RETIRED POLICE OFFICERS OR FOR USE IN TELEVISION, STAGE OR FILM PRODUCTION. I am looking for a Los Angeles County Sheriff deputy eagle top cap badge (1933-1948), email hebble830 @ yahoo .com, Looking for Alameda County Badges. (15% off), Sale Price 19.12 . Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Hi, can anyone tell me how to determine the date of a badge?, I have two sheriffs badges--one from Louisiana and a smaller wallet badge which is named from Passaic county. Thanks. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. I am looking for a REAL Los Angeles Police Department badge. Thanks. BRAMAR CO NY. I'm looking for either a real or replica Ventura County Sheriff (CA) badge to add to my collection. Looks like it would have hung on a wall in the sheriff's dept. Terr., POLICE, Nav. SOLD, Very rare 1920s complete custom die logo badge from the Frisco Lines (St. Louis - San Francisco Railway Police. A good way to know if a star was re-plated is if it has a very shinny appearance and if you find chrome plating on the sides of the applied copper numbers. This is truly one of a kind. Need for Police Officer Memorial week. I am a current LE Officer Police Sergeant In Manitoba Canada. Great collection of badge from the Bay Area, Any San Mateo County Sheriff badges? $109. Original findings and with the original old leather badge case. Sale price $35 99 $35.99 Regular price $54 99 $54.99 Save $19 . You can contact me at cat_mana@hotmail.com, Thanks! The 1905 series badge was initially manufactured by S.D. I'm selling a Series 6 LAPD Policeman badge, made by Entenmann Rovin, Badge # is 2237. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. My father was chief of protocol for the city of Los Angeles from 1961-1973 and someone stole his badge. 28.46, 42.48 When the larger and heavier star was introduced to the department, it earned the nickname pie plate by officers because of its size. Are you interested in selling one of yours. The Reservation is located in the extreme northeast corner of Montana, on the north side of the Missouri River. & Surrounding cities & counties, Anywhere in Ca.Send list & complete description & Price to: coinop559@gmail.com TRADES CONSIDERED. Anyone have any Alameda County badges for sale? $250, Old Atlas Detective & Indent Bureau badge. Hanson Co. until its decommissioning in 1955. I also have a few for sale or trade. Did they have badges or some other means of identifying themselves to the public? Coin Souvenir focuses on police badges, pins, coins, patches, badge holders, movie props and more. Could this mean it was issued in May, 1941??? CPD Pie Plate, WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PRICE, I have a.badge for sale., it is of.unknown dept as.of.now . I am retired police inspector from victoria australia. I cannot even find a PHOTO of one of these, which attests to it's rarity. Chicago Police Department CPD police . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Chicago Detective Police Badge Solid Copper Replica Movie Props With Number 586. Only serious offers, please. Please check my website at www.californiapolicepatch.weebly.com or email me. The copper numbers were always applied after plating by the manufacturer so if you find plating on the sides of the copper numbers you know the star was re-plated. (15% off). $395, Old Special Texas Ranger & Southwestern Cattle Raisers Assn Badge. $425, Presentation Badge to Sheriff H.H. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Chicago Police Dept. 43.40, 54.26 EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OF WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR. MARSHAL BADGE MAKER MARKED. This badge is tarnished, but in good condition. SOLD, Beautiful gold 5 point ball tip star from the former North East Illinois Railroad Co. Police (Now METRA). I have several badges from police and sheriff agencies in California for sale. Thank you. Guest Michaell again E/Mail thumbm1@sbcglobal.net. with the Chicago Police Department in October of. Chicago Police T-Shirt CPD Chicago Flag and Police Badge Tee. Guest/Mike, I have an old style Contra Costa badge, 7 point Deputy Sheriff with the silver walking bear. Sold, Antique VILLAGE MARSHAL Badge maker marked. I'm a badge/patch collector in canada. I have a vintage Klamath Fall police bade #8 and sap for sale. Have Denver P D # 5 badge to trade FOR #4 . $295, Old Wells Fargo & COS 007 Express Badge. Marshal. My law enforcement career began at age 21 when I became a Police reserve officer for Anaheim Police Department (1975). Chicago Patrol Belt Clip Badge Holder with Pocket and Chain (Cutout PF480), Illinois Chicago Police Badge Holder with I.D. I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN AUTHENTIC LAPD BADGE, SHOWING POLICEMAN, DETECTIVE, POLICE OFFICER. Name is Jeff Thanks. I have a set of sterling silver badges of all sorts. My email address is rcharleyrider@gmail.com. I HAVE A MATCHING POLICEMAN BREAST AND HAT BADGE FROM THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BADGE IN THE U.S- HALLMARKED V.H.BLACKINGTON HI-GLO. Chicago Detective Police Badge Solid Copper Replica Movie Props With Number 586. . I used to have a silver one. Retired Chief of Police looking for anything from the area of St. Louis, Mo. Thanks for your help, Serious collector looking for vintage and antique Massachusetts Police badges , especially early Springfield Mass. 9.99, 11.75 MO.-1927 Badge. Thank you. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. I can trade very well or of course would purchase. were active during wwII & and later dis-banded 1n 1963. Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. MUST BE STAMPED "SUN BAGGE CO" ON THE BACK,, AIBO9119@YAHOO.COM. WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PRICE. Cook County Jail I can send pictures. Looking for Michigan DNR/Conservation Department patches or badges, old badges from the Detroit Police Department, or other MI police badges/patches. $1575, Scarce Antique U.S. Are the legal to sell? $750 : OLD ABINGTON POLICE BADGE. Vintage Abington number 44 Police Badge. Email mrslo1181@gmail.com if you have one for sale. Auctions Fixed Price. Hanson Co., Detective Publishing Co. and W.W. Wilcox Co. Sergeant Retired, Chicago Police I'm looking to purchase a set of reproduction adam-12 badges. What are these worth? A picture of the wings I am looking for can be found at www.patchbook.com, or contact me at: patchbook@aol.com, Looking for LAFD,LACoFD,SFFD,LBFD,other older CA depts. I buy all LA County badges EXCEPT current style. Childs & Co. and C.H. $1595, Vintage Special Police St. Paul, Minn Badge. Hanson Co. Chicago". If you have a New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge with the name Cliff Carter on the face, please let me know. Read our Cookie Policy. Other. My name is Ray I was wondering if anyone might have any old style or current style police patches or badges from the State of Washington that They would like to part with. Looking for the 1957 Eisenhower silver and brass badges to complete the collection. CHICAGO & NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY POLICE "PIE PLATE" BADGE. Both are in great condition. Replica police cop metal badge high quality US secret service special agent EST 1865 Replica metal badge . Save chicago police badge to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. stroked400@shaw.ca, IM LOOKING FOR A WINNIPEG POLICE SERVICE CAP BADGE OR A WALLET BADGE WITH WALLET. I have a LAPD series 6 in the rank of POLICEMAN. Hanson Co., Detective Publishing Co. and S.D. $395 : WICHITA, KANSAS U.S. POST OFFICE BADGE. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Original Price 9.90 I'm looking for vintage Hawaii badges; any/all. Thanks, Always looking for badges, patches and other items from San Diego Police/Lifeguard/etc and California State University Police. I can be reached at vsjunk@verizon.net, Hi there I am a Police Sergeant on the San Diego harbor Police, I am trying to get the older style badges or flag patch from my department for my collection, Unfortunitly our department did not save any of the older style badges form the 50s-80s. Sale price $149.90 Regular price $300.00 Sale. $795, Maker marked Ed. Thanks and be safe. I am a retired PO here in the Detroit area, and a long time collector. My father was a Naval Aviator who was taught to fly in the 1920s by members of the aero squadron, so it has great sentimental value to me. I use doubles for traders so I have Hawaii badges too, MANY 7-point stars STERLING, silver plated and basic. Yes! BADGES Representations and descriptions of the Stars & Shields of the Chicago Police Department. I have a STERLING San Jose, CA 7-point SET for trade and others. In 1979, I was a police officer for the now defunct San Juan Bautista Police Department. I'm looking for information on the Entenmann-Rovin version of the LAPD Series 6 badges (When did the LAPD replace them with the Blackinton version?). I have a couple of Oregon badges for sale also. Also looking for badges from Chicago's Park Police which are all now disbanded. There is a bear walking in the center of this badge. Nice patina on this early badge. In 1978 I went full time regular with San Bernardino County from which I am now retired in good standing. Original Price 4.39 I only have my government pension. $375, Outstanding U.S. Deputy Marshal Badge. Sterling silver Chicago Police badge. Antique Chicago Police Badge - Carnarvon - Incredibly Rare! CHICAGO 911 OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATIONS BREAST BADGE PATC Chicago Police / Chicago Bulls Collector's Pin - NEW! Childs & Co. 18.89, 22.22 If you can help my email is UAdude97@hotmail.com. Chicago Special Police They are illegal and subject to confiscation. Thank you, For the series 6 Policeman questions, my email is meeker21276@yahoo.com. (Broken Pin) Meyer & Wenthe, Chicago. WROCK@FOP.NET, Hello collectors, I am looking for Portland Police and Multnomah County Sheriff badges.Have some California stuff can possibly do some trade with or of course good ol money.I failed to leave contact info on last post.csdcopper@juno.comThank you, I am looking for any City of Los Angeles badges. You can email me direct at jmurdog@gmail.com, Looking for any White House police shirt or hat badges for display, William Shields thesignshop@ameritech.net, Hey there, I am a collector looking for legit state police shields to complete my collection. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Lieutenant Retired, Chicago Police If you would prefer to mail a check or money order, send it to: Early Los Angeles & Lake Erie Railroad Police large 3 1/4 nickel six point star from 1916. I HAVE OVER 200 LOS ANGELES POLICE AND LA SHERIFF BADGES FROM ALL ERA'S.. my grandfather died when my father was young i dont have a lot of money but what i do have id be willing to give for it. MY BADGE COLLECTION. (22) LAPD Los Angeles Sergeant Police Badge Solid Copper Replica Movie Props With Number 1216. (33% off), Sale Price 90.00 In Service Dates: November 10, 1906 February 17, 1908 and October 28, 1909 July 1955. E Mail me at pp2815@yahoo.com, Terry, I'm very interested in a genuine NYPD detective badge. Sold 1800'S CHICAGO 231 POLICE. $2250, Rare Comanche Texas Police Badge. 618-764-0104 jerry, I have a "Private Police" Baadge that says 1936 kcmo. Fabulous 7-point star collection. Old Wichita, Kansas U.S. Post Office Badge in good condition. Jason. I also collect oval badges with buildings ( LAPD style). These were were available from 1970 to 2000. It is not clear when the transition was made to C.H. Email me anytime. I'm looking for badges from the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. Want to know more? Collection, not individual. $24.95 $3.99 shipping or Best Offer 3 watching Lot of 50 Obsolete Vintage Mixed Law Enforcement, Police, Security Patches NOS $25.00 Free shipping 1 2023 SBA PBA CARD AND LEATHER FAMILY MEMBER WALLET NOT CEA LBA DEA PBA CARD $74.95 $8.90 shipping or Best Offer Only 1 left! Marshal Badge with cut out star and engraved leaves around the border. forgotmy email is jgrabowski4163@wideopenwest.com Michigan badges..thanks. The following Railroad Police badges are available for sale or trade offers for badges that I am looking to add to my personal collection. Please spread the word. I just picked up a Long Beach Rangers badge made by the AM. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Childs & Co. I know they are out there, because I saw a deputy wearing one. Also seeking other Michigan prison, police, or DNR / Conservation Dept badges. Just wanted to add that they are DC police inaugaral badges, dwalshie@hotmail.com, I have an EXTREMELY RARE State of Michigan Deputy Game Warden Badge listed currently on E-bay and would appreciate any assistance from an expert on the history or previous sales on this badge..thanks, I can be reached at navymedic67 or docdon@att.net, Looking for a Jefferson County Sheriff's Office (Kentucky) - not a mini - to add to my collection, at a reasonable price. Hfiguer596@verizon.net. Mint condition maker marked ALLEN STAMP & SEAL CO. KANSAS CITY Deputy U.S. It is not clear when the transition was made to C.H. If a star of this design is found to have a V.H. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. MUST BE STAMPED WITH "SUN BADGE CO." OR "ENTINMIN ROVEN". re_knecht@bluewin.ch. looking for 1970s Chicago Police hat shield, Hello, I am looking for a Fresno PD hat badge from the fifties or sixties to match the 7 point star with a LA Stamp hallmark that I have. Email me doordoc@charter.net, Looking for Louisville Metro PD KY badge. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Currently looking for a Los Angeles Community College Police Officer badge and a Los Angeles School Police badge as well as a Series 5 LAPD bear top hat piece. Not interested in the the newer Indianapolis Metropolton Police. Badge reads " POLICE 297 CHICAGO". It also has stamped 9-68. R." Badge was collected and later used in "Experiment In Fear" episode of Death Valley Days on Tv. Thanks Bill I went to the LAUSD site and saw pic of him. Hanson Co. Im a Swedish collector and looking for a Milwaukee detective badge and a Houston badge of any rank. My step-father was a Bay City Michigan Police officer. area badges. You can email me at rrbadges@aol.com with the badges you would like to purchase and I will send you an online PayPal invoice. One of the best known Comanche leaders, Quanah Parker, belonged to the Quahadi band. Patrolman Retired. The little dog-tag has his name, the number 339, his home town (Farley, MO), and then 5 and 41. I am looking for a badge from the United States Fugitive Service, a former private bail enforcement agency. I also have a LAPD lieutenant detective badge #3240 with the name George Schenck on the back. Dean, For Doug, I have an old style San Gabriel 6 point star, Sergeants badge that I just acquired. 3.2 out of 5 stars 7. In Service Dates: 1905 November 9, 1906 and February 18, 1908 October 27, 1909. What is something like that currently worth? Also seeking turn of the century police nightsticks, and early restraint devices. Crafted by DR Langenbacher in sterling silver. Original Price 100.00 I have been in contact with blackinton and they have verified it is their badge , but also having prob. $10.99 . It looked like a police officers badge with the eagle that had a ruby eye. Looking for major city pd"s in sets ( breast and matching hat badges). 13.17, 15.50 Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. The collection that. Collectible Police Badges. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Looking for badges from the Detroit Police Department, and the Michigan Conservation Department. Very good condition. This is truly one of a kind. will pay cash or will just help you learn what you have and how much it is worth. Chicago Stock Yard I have a Chicago Police Badge hallmarked "VHB" (VH Blackinton) that is the previous style to their current issue. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. C $204.17. CH Hanson Co., Chi. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Town of Hampden (Massachusetts) Police as well. For anyone interested,I have a near-mint condition California Highway Patrol Axiliary badge,hallmarked invine & jachens S.F. If anyone has seen this for sale please contact me asap also, what company made the badges for the city of Los Angeles at that time as maybe I can have a new one made. Manufactured By: S.D. Chicago Board of Ed. ColorfulShape (48) $1,200.00 FREE shipping Personalized Chicago Police Beat Tags BigOaksCompany (2) $27.50 FREE shipping Police Badge Blue Line Flag SVG | American Flag | Thin Blue Line | Police Support | Svg | Png | Dxf | AI | Jpeg LDDigital (7,526) $0.85 $0.94 (10% off) Chicago area collector and former Deputy Sheriff looking for old,obsolete badges,photos,ect. 8.42, 9.90 POLICE PIN COLLECTION, 75-PC. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. (45% off), Sale Price 18.89 Retired PO and long time collector seeking Detroit Police memorabilia, or other Michigan police, prison, or conservation department / DNR memorabilia. Comes with BW studio picture of actor Michael Pate wearing badge for episode. $895, Rare Badge stars above the Deputy and stars below Marshal. area badges. Brand New-Sought After-USSS Secret Service Chicago Lapel Pin, Vintage BADGE MAINTENANCE FOREMAN OTTAWA COUNTY ROAD SYSTEM/COMMISSION Michigan, Vintage Patrolman Junior Safety Squad Obsolete Badge Grand Rapids Michigan, Vintage Obsolete Merced Police Badge, Hallmarked, Full Size Policeman, sheriffs badge found in an old very large colonial village late 1700s, Rare California Firemans Fund Security Officer Badge, 3" x 2.5", Rare, old Wisconsin Conservation Patch & Licensed guide Badge, 2.5" x 1.75", OBSOLETE HASTINGS NEBRASKA 8 POINT STAR POLICE BADGE LANGENBACKER REPRODUCTION, City of Omaha Chief Plumbing Inspector badge, Omaha Sanitary Police Plumbing Inspector Health Department badge. Old Seal : Chicago Police Patrol Sgt. for sale, an old Illinois State Police Hat (20s?, 30s?, 40s maybe??) Genuine Leather Inset Type Holder/ Holster/ Wallet For Chicago Detective/Sergeant/Police Officer Police Badge. Vintage Obsolete Standard Forgings Corp. 746 Indiana East Chicago Collectible mc, ANTIQUE OBSOLETE AURORA CO OR OH PARK POLICE BADGE CH HANSON CHICAGO PIE PLAT NR, RARE ANTIQUE CHICAGO DEPUTY BAILIFF BADGE COURT OBSOLETE HALLMARKED C H HANSON, Vintage Nicholas Senn High School SENN HALL Lieutenant Guard Badge Chicago ILL, Museum Smithsonian 1900's MAYER WENTHE Chicago Police Firemen Badges Seal Stamp, VINTAGE CHICAGO SECRET SERVICE POLICE BADGE MOBSTER GANGSTER DICK TRACY PIN #350, 1910 Advertisement Chicago Rubber Stamp Co Oakland CA Police Badges Trade Tokens, CITY OF WEST CHICAGO POLICE OBSOLETE PATCH BADGE CREST ILLINOIS USA LAW EMS, Chicago Police Badge Holder Clip On Neck Chain CPD Recessed Leather Holder, Chicago Police Department Star logo 3" metal insignia sign badge, VINTAGE VFW SECURITY POLICE BADGE PIN BRASS CHICAGO IL RARE, Chicago Lincoln Park Police Gun Club Badge Medal 1933 Century of Progress Fair, UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO Clinical laboratories patch badge fa, Vintage US Postal Inspection Service Inspector Obsolete Chicago Division Patch, UNITED STATES SPECIAL AGENT BADGE LAPEL PIN: Chicago with U.S. and Chicago Flags, VINTAGE Service Award School Saftey Patrol Chicago Motor Club Badge, Chicago Police, Illinois Supervisors patch, Chicago Police, Illinois Supervisors Rank patch, SOUVENIR POLICE DEPARTMENT PIN HAT LAPEL CHICAGO ITALY USA FLAG SISTER, Navy Pier Chicago Illinois round red orange patch sewing travel collectible. Could you tell me some thing about this. Also looking to buy complete collections. Spring pin and catch on rear. He was sheriff of Sauk Co Wis in 1894. Marshal Badge. Or, if you are already familiar with PayPal, you can just log in yourself and make the payment to my PayPal ID (rrbadges@aol.com). Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Interestingly, the stars were issued just months before the city council voted on a redesigned city seal, and therefore there are two versions of the star that exist. harleyron@netscape.com, Still collecting fish & game badges and patches w/main focus on Missouri items. Hello. Please email me at: mhalasi@msn.com, Hamilton Police Badge,,sorry forgot to include email adress,,ylavergne@gmauil.com, I have what looks like an authentic Hamilton Ontario Canada police badge,,,it's quite heavy and solid, # 130,,But there is the name Barware on the inside, it's not a bottle opener,,unsure if badge is real authentic,,need help,,please email me and I will have picture,,presently listed on Ebay, Retired police officer from Michigan collecting metro d c inaugural and uniform badges. Is this badge worth anything? I am always interested in adding. Great Badge. Update your shipping location. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use.   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Chicago City Police 231 Badge circa 1800's. $895 VINTAGE DEPUTY U.S. Jones & Co. Oakland Cal. I have one from 1960's ent rov but I will be direct won't come cheap.. csdlawman@juno.com, looking for CHP traffic officer badge must be a real one not a replica, Looking for Pennsylvania State Highway Patrol (1923-1937), Looking for Springfield ma police badge eblato2@aol.com, Looking for memorabilia related to the sheriff's and any of the police departments located in Orange County, California. Thanks, Looking for a hallmarked Series 6 Los Angeles Police Sergeants badge. Contact Jeff Conrad at: cj3520@comcast.net ****CASH PAID****. This particular badge was worn by a Chicago policeman until 1955. If any one has any for sale please send me an email with a pick and price. Can anyone tell me anthing about it, or a value if any. The stars with the old seals were slowly phased out in 1907 and officers were issued stars with the new seal. Contact me at: forberger@gmail.com, hi there I have a badge that has to of been in the early 1900's. Cook County Sheriff Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Copyright 2023 ChicagoCop.com a Blue HQ, LLC Company, All Rights Reserved | ChicagoCop.com is not Developed or Approved by the Chicago Police Department. Due to the combination of the soft metal and the frequent polishing the stars wore very easily. Canadian collector looking for any older Canadian/Ontario/Toronto or Dominion Police Badges.Also any Royal Irish Constabulary badges, helmet or uniform. Authentic Badges 502 Commemoratives 54 Inaugurals 33 Movie Badges 69 Original Blanks 11 Reproduction Badges 236 Seconds Badges 64 Regions United States 937 Afghanistan 0 Albania 0 Algeria 0 Argentina 0 Australia 0 Austria 0 Azerbaijan 0 Bahamas 0 Bahrain 0 Bangladesh 0 Barbados 0 Belarus 0 Belgium 0 Belize 0 Bermuda 0 Bolivia 0 There was Lincoln Park Police,South Park Police,West Park Police and a few others. Hanson Co., however the badge was made by C.H. I have 2 unknown badges and need help with info. Retired Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy collects any items pertaining to this Department. Looking for early Washington Metro DC presidential police inaugural badges, "traditional" style include the Roosevelt era badges. Jonathan with the Entemann Policeman for sale. I have put together was not started until after my retirement in 1998. Email me at: mariafaletti@comcast.net My name is Dan. I enjoy looking at LAPD Badge pictures or any other items you may have. SOLD, Beautiful early nickel 5 point ball tip star from the Chicago & North Western Railway Co. Police. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. This is the rarer style and has some nice patina. Detective Sergeant I am looking for a current style Los Angeles Sheriff Cap Piece for my display. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. 99. There's a little dog-tag like thing hanging on the post on the back. have PD and FD traders and/or cash, Hi Fellow Collectors, serious collector of Chicago area badges and Illinois Police "pie plate" stars looking for pie plate badges from Lincoln Park Police in Chicago,as well as South Park Police and smaller park agencies like Douglas Park and Albany Park,also looking for Chicago Park District Police badges and Chicago Suburban pie plate stars and Police Badges. Original Price 21.25 Spring pin and burgess catch on rear. Great! anyone who has any information please contact me, Hello I'm looking for any obsolete Whittier Police Badges and a Los Angeles county office of public safety police badge. thanks! I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY LOS ANGELES BADGES. If someone is interested please email me at sabraw11@gmail.com. email copscop61@yahoo.com, Would anyone know what a Stonington Illinois obsolete police Patrolman badge might be worth ? Seeking Detroit Police Department memorabilia including badges, equipment, uniforms, photos, etc. Original or high quality seconds are fine. Active duty cop looking for LAPD hat badge for my collection. Manufactured By: C.H. Badge is numbered and has early fork style catch. Vintage American Special Police Santa Clara County 6 Point Star Ed Jones Co. Black Leather US Police Wallet Badge Holder ID CARD HOLDER -US ID Badge Holder, New Universal Badge holder Leather Police Detective Badge Holder w/ Chain & Clip, VINTAGE ORIGINAL WINDSOR AUXILIARY POLICE BADGE, Security Police Captain #1 Badge (Obsolete), OBSOLETE VINTAGE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD PHOENIX YARD PINKERTON SECURITY BADGE, VINTAGE OBSOLETE KINMAN OF INDIANAPOLIS RESCUE & RECOVERY SPECIALIST STAR BADGE, Ontario Police Badges- Sudbury Regional Police Inspectors Pocket Badge V2, Obsolete Virginia Marine Police Patrol Officer Badge, LOT of 62 Obsolete Police Detective Lapels Pins California Jalisco +++More, Ontario Police Badges- Sudbury Regional Police Inspectors Pocket Badge V1.