2. A gate that has become a seal of limitation should be shattered. Many Christians know and declare it for protection. 3. In the name of Jesus, I COVENANT FROM NOW, WHENEVER I AM IN NEED, I will never lack support! I command the spirit that abandons blessings to be bound in the name of Jesus. O God Let your fire destroy every foundational problem in my life in the name of Jesus. We had great testimonies and divine interventions that produced mysterious connections, open doors, debt cancellations, new jobs, new ideas, and new business startups. 37. He has authored over 50 books on business, prayer, relationship, and investment. prevail; your gates and your accesses are closed and cancelled by the Angels of Heaven and by the saints of the Most High God. Send the words and anoint the place. Philippians 4:6-8 tells us, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Let the blood of Jesus clean off all unprofitable marks in any department of my life. Give Orders to the Day (365 Days) April June: Daily Meditations and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough (Daily Power Book 2). By His Stripes: Gods Promises & Prayers for Healing, 3. And I shall be divinely recommended for promotion, celebration and all kinds of good things, in Jesus name. The greater the sacrifice on the altar, the more power is drawn from the realm of darkness. Father, thank you for silencing all my accusers and putting them to flight, in the name of Jesus. We hide under your wings Father. None of These Diseases: A Reassuring Faith in Gods Protection, Plus Prayers to Walk in Divine Health. 5. 1 Chronicles 16:8 My Father, I thank you for your great and marvelous works in my life and ministry in Jesus name. Daniel C. Okpara is the author of numerous best-selling books, including, What Do You Have in Your House?, Parable of the Serpent, Pillars of Excellence in Life and Business, Take it By Force, Prayer Wave, and Many others. " And he took the blind man by the hand and led him out". I withdraw all the bullets and ammunition made available to the enemy in the name of Jesus. Let all the citadels of evil summoning of the spirit receive the fire of God and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus. Healing Prayers: Prophetic Prayers & Declarations For Divine Healing. 40 PRAYER POINTS: 1. 49. Do you need a breakthrough asap? Without help, debts can silently prevent anyone from fulfilling their God-given assignments. You created me and made me in your image. POWER TO SPEAK AGAINST MY DESTINY'S ENEMIES AT THE GATE FALL UPON ME NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS 2. Father, fill me with the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ, so I may know the hope you have called me to and also your inheritance in me in Christ, in Jesus name. 31 Days With The Heroes Of Faith: A Daily Meditations, Prayers & Declarations From Hebrews Chapter Eleven | Re-fire Your Faith, & Experience Breakthrough, 20. It is also Praying in your heart often when you can't speak out loud. Thank you Lord for destroying the evil gates. Dear Lord Jesus, I declare that I will stand strong in times of battle never forgetting the tools You've provided. Wherever we go and whatever we do, we will excel, and our influence will be visible to all. 3.Lord, I thank You for his precious gift of dreams of my life and destiny. A spiritual cage is an evil device of the devil that: 1.Comes with wires, nets, and iron bars. Faithvictorious.com is a participant in theAmazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites toearn fees by linking to Amazon.comand affiliated sites. Oh Lord my Father, baptize me with the Spirit of God in all boldness, that I may be bold always to declare your counsel anywhere and any day, in Jesus name. Less Panic, More Hope: Gods Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health. Prayer topics: 1. 15. I receive strength to flush the enemy out of my gates in the Name of Jesus. 5. Thank you my Father for taking my right hand to subdue nations and to loose the armor of kings. Altars sustain and keep them. Oh Lord, fill me with resurrection power, the power that raised Jesus from the dead, in Jesus name. 2. Dont pray for your personal needs for the next thirty-one days. ( Habakkuk 3:2, NIV) 3. Thanksgiving -thank God always. This year (..), I will never be out of a job. 6. The earth will yield her increase for us. The gates were shut at nightfall (Joshua 2:5) because they were the chief point from which the enemy attacked (Judges 5:8). 41). Oh Lord, let the wicked man or woman of my life go to the grave suddenly in Jesus name. Father Lord, turn my right hand to your mighty weapon of war, to uproot and destroy every work of darkness fighting my life and destiny, in Jesus name. The story of Jacobs encounter with God in Genesis 28 illustrates how spiritual gates are established. One of the satanic devices is to encourage people to raise altars to him through idolatry, occultism, religious perversion and traditions. 56. Let all strange fire prepared against my life be quenched in the name of Jesus. From: elisha Calvary greetings. For he said to Judah, Let us build these cities and surround them with walls and towers, gates and bars. The first extreme is believing that demons dont exist or that they dont have any power at all. In these books, I bring different insights and testimonies from my walk with God showing you how to take authority against sickness and diseases and live a healthy life. I am sure that these books will bless you. Reply Report comment [email protected] April 12, 2017. We possess the stomach gate and evict every demon that controls and resides in this area, our bowels, our innermost being our and our heart. Many have not gain knowledge and understanding of the reality of evil Gates, evil Altars, and evil Covenants made against your life; probably . The gate into 2021 is open from midnight of December 31st. This deliverance prayer points will deliver you indeed. By taking your thoughts captive, bringing them before the truth of Christ Lord gives me power to pursue and overtake the enemy and also to recover my stolen property. Covenants establish altars for us. But I have learned to possess my possessions regardless of what anyone feels. Many of you are tormented by demonic operations to which you have no knowledge of the source of origin nor solution. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Oh Lord, fill me with your Spirit to teach, guide and to lead me into all truth, in Jesus name. Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing & Walk in Divine Health. Declare a fast and use anointing oil to break yokes. 6. Intentional Gratitude and Praying for Others Will Change Your Life Forever. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-netboard-2','ezslot_21',132,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-netboard-2-0');Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. Everything God has made is good, so this year will be good for us. This year (..), I will walk in dominion. Television sets, telephones, radio sets, computers are all gates since they all serve as ports of access. Whether they are visible boundary lines or spiritual entry points, intercessors have tools with which to bless the city. The . Psalm 63:7 13. 1ST WATCH: 6pm - 9pm (Unlocking Destinies, etc) Gen 24:62, Luke 8. 3 gates in the North, 3 in the South, 3 in the East, and 3 in the West], there are 4 Main Gates that I call the cardinal gates. 3RD WATCH: 12am - 3am (Much spiritual activity) Luke 12:38. Join our newsletter to receive FREE books, Powerful prayers, and prophetic declarations. DELIVERANCE BY FIRE 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention, 15. Prayer 2. Thanks and God bless you. Your life also has spiritual gates that you must know and close against the devil and open for the Lord. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_18',129,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1-0');Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.(John 16:13). LEARNING TO PROPHESY NOVEMBER 27, 2019 Marco Lafebre. I therefore shut this gate permanently against the wicked. It was to establish a covenant. Spiritual cage can pollute the gift of a person and turn it to dust. Father, I thank you for shattering the gates of bronze and for cutting the bars of iron asunder. The gates of hell cannot prevail against me ( Matthew 16:18 ). This year, we are distributors of kindness, goodness, peace, faith, love, and all the fruit of the Holy Spirit. I bind the spirit of doubt, unbelief, fear and tradition in the name of Jesus. I terminate every contract and cancel every evil promissory note kept in satanic files for my sake in the name of Jesus. So, we recommend that you not pray these prayer points for spiritual empowerment in understanding only; you should also pray them in the spirit as well, if not more. Lord, open my eyes, internal and external and cause me to see clearly! 3. 3. Let every dirty hands be removed from the affairs of my life in the name of Jesus. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. I remove my name from the book of untimely death in the name of Jesus. PRAYER POINTS: 1. As you are aware, the world is currently facing a standoff with a deadly infectious disease. 9. 2. June 16, 2010. Are you currently embroiled in a financial situation? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. PRAYER POINTS FOR PROTECTION. 2. 2. Less Panic, More Hope Gods Promises and Prayers Against Fear, Anxiety And Depression, 6. 34. Let everything done against me under the devils anointing be neutralized now in the name of Jesus. I release battering rams against the gates of hell ( Ezekiel 21:22 ). In the week that we had this program on my Facebook daily broadcast, the power of God was released in the lives of hundreds of members and listeners. In the New Testament whenever people made a covenant with the Lord, they were building an altar for themselves. I shall walk this month in victory and liberty of the spirit. While the second extreme is believing too much in them and attributing every problem in life to them. (Based on Isa. I do not take this for granted. Father, arise and destroy every evil gate preventing me from possessing my. The power of our praises and our prayers can shift atmospheres in a room, a building, a neighborhood, and even an entire city. 1. Also, idolatrous . The blood of Jesus sets free, and so we chant again this morning, that the day will obey the blood that speaks great things of victory for us in Jesus' name. As long as I am not infringing on someones right, I will take my possessions by some spiritual violence. When God Is Silent:What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed. 13. Thats exactly what this site is intended to accomplish. 31 Days With The Heroes Of Faith: A Daily Meditations, Prayers & Declarations From Hebrews Chapter Eleven | Re-fire Your Faith, & Experience Breakthrough, 4. Command Your Money:Powerful Keys to Provoke Financial Breakthrough | 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone in 30 Days or Less. 4. Command Your Money: 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone, 17. 25. If you did, great. These teachings and prayers will touch every aspect of your life and provoke great transformations. To be free from every evil gate standing in the way of your progress, every gate of stagnation keeping you from moving from one level of glory to a higher level of God's glory pray this prayer: O Lord, shatter to pieces every gate of bronze; every gate of stagnation erected around my life. Better Life World. Thank you for giving them to me. Many may have presumed that I was the latest mad man in town. If you desire to draw close to God daily, grow in prayers, and live a victorious life, then this book is for you. It is the same time that Peter denied Christ three times. Prayer points for open gates tags: How do you start an opening prayer at a meeting? They see freedom but never experience it. Powerful prayer ? That is why I call on you to make these decrees from midnight of December 31st leading into January 1st, 2021. I throw the giant dragnet of the Holy Ghost and I catch all the spiritual gate men working against me. Throughout your life continue to raise altars to God and call the name of Jehovah over your life, the lives of your family, your office, your properties, your interest. Every town, city, state, or nation has a spiritual gate. The Bible tells us that the gates of hell shall not prevail against us. This book will empower you to have faith and walk in Gods protection and healing. Father, I pray that you fill me with the Seven Spirits of God in power, might, counsel, understanding and all, in Jesus name. Ask the Lord to help you sense Him holding your hand. Every negative altar of my father's house, die in the name nof Jesus. The angels of God were freely ascending and descending in that place. 4 WAR! Here are prayer points for spiritual empowerment that you can use to pray. Every wicked gate rejoicing at my problems , fall and die in the name of Jesus. The godly altars opened a gate of entry and control for God in that place. 4. I might be doing a full book on that soon. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_1',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! Holy Spirit, teach me to avoid unfriendly foods and unprofitable to discussions. Man is a tripartite human being Spirit Soul Body. Let every problem affecting the brain; be neutralized in the name of Jesus. The land is still ours because we have sought the Lord our God; we have sought Him, and He has given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered 2 Chronicles 14:7. I declare that God cares for me and every member of my family (mention their names). 11. Psalm 107 vs. 16 - Gates are to be broken. Powerful faith-filled words and declarations that cast out demons, stop the mouths of lions, level mountains, stop storms, raise back to life dead dreams, open doors of favor, and trigger your creativity. Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, For the day of the LORD is coming; Surely it is near,". It permeates the spirit and displaces any demonic activity, making . Let every problem connected to polygamy I my life, be nullified in Jesus name. That way, you will be able to pray these prayer points well, with great assurance that God has heard you; and that the answers are on the way. Two of the keys of heaven are called Praise and Worship. There are gates also by the seashore. Thanks and God bless you. Lord, reschedule my enemies to useless and harmless assignments. Father this month I ask that you fortify me and my family with the precious blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Abu Bako: Establishing Gods Altar Everywhere (Author of PRAYING THROUGH THE GATES OF TIME), Emmanuel Olewa: How to be a living Sacrifice on the Altar to God for your nation, Atim Sofiri Ogan: Fresh Fire on the Lords Altar, Emmanuel Kure: Practical Prophetic Prayer and Warfare. This Is The Victory That Has Overcome The World, Even Our Faith. Today I have compiled 70 deliverance prayer points against the forces of hell. 10. 1. I pursue, overtake and recover my properties from the hands of spiritual robbers in the name of Jesus. Kings will come to see the glory of God upon me, and my testimony shall draw men and women unto the Lord. These gates we are referring to are spiritual gateways and our enemy is satan and his hordes. Gates to be breakthrough, open now in Jesus name Gates of heaven open for my sake in Jesus name. Copyright (c) 2020. Every evil pregnancy in my life be aborted in the name of Jesus. 8 Who is this King of glory? Father, I thank you for destroying the evil gates mounted by the enemies. I want you to know that, as a child of God, you can not be stopped, the devil has no power to hold you bound. 33. Please help me put on the whole Armor of God and stand against and resist the rulers, powers, and spiritual forces of darkness. In the year 2005, I relocated from East to West. PRAYER POINTS: SHUTTING THE GATES OF HELL 1) Father, every gate of hell that are open over my life, I shut the gate with the blood of Jesus. Prophetic Declarations, Prayers, and Instructions that Removes Obstacles, Opens Uncommon Doors, and Attracts Favor and Financial Breakthrough As Quickly As Possible. I SHALL NOT DIE. With the help of the Holy Spirit, we can guard our eyes, mouths, and ears by filling them with the word of God. Good Morning, Holy Spirit! I will no longer lose anything in my life and family. Right now, there are over 100,000 reported cases globally in just 4 months, and over 4,000 fatalities. 23. (Praying Through the Gates of Time, Abu Bako). Worship of Him who is seated on the throne can open doors. => Powerful Prayers to stop all forms of witchcraft. The gates named above are gates our enemies use through our five carnal senses (touch, taste, smell, Seeing, and Hearing). 24. Certain hours of the day different gates are open in the spirit realm and it is during that specific time that we pray to bring the Kingdom of Heaven to earth. And I think you do need some spiritual violence some times. Give Orders to the Day:Daily Meditations and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough, 18. More importantly, youll have the wisdom to move forward financially. Therefore, when you pour anointing oil and speak Gods word the earth hears and responds. There are gates in the air, on land, on the seas and under the seas. I disarm any power that has made a covenant with the ground, water and wind about me in the name of Jesus. We must have plenty of praise. T he very first watch is the gate for the beginning of the . The day I came to Lagos, I did something the Lord had shown me its significance. This year, all my prayers will be answered, and all my past seeds turned into harvests of testimonies for me. FREEDOM FROM SPIRITUAL CAGES - PRAYER POINTS 64 . Prayer is supposed to be a dialogue, not a monologue! 17 Powerful Prayer Points For Spiritual Empowerment, on 17 Powerful Prayer Points For Spiritual Empowerment. . The year 2021 is going to be a great year for me and my family. Oh Lord, as I begin to exercise spiritual authority, I pray that you will protect me from every counter attack from hell. I started to decree, saying: Okay, the truth is that I got many onlookers wondering. You call me the apple of your eyes. Lord, go ahead and open the double-leaved gates so that they will remain open as our blessings keep flowing in. If not, the good thing is that you can do the prayers any time, not only in January. I decree the exit of all spiritual poison that entered into my womb during my wedding ceremony in Jesus name. PRAYER POINTS TO ESTABLISH A SPIRITUAL PERIMETER AROUND YOUR CITY. When you drive around your city gates, especially the toll-gate areas and any other place the Spirit of God shows you, you can stop there for a while, anoint the place and say, Lift up your heads, O ye gates, and let the King of glory come in. 4. SPIRITUAL GATES, POINTS OF ACCESS. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-portrait-2','ezslot_23',133,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-portrait-2-0');And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. . 7:12, Mat. There is a military concept known as: Shaping the battlefield. They occur at a particular month, season, place or age. Others have sex, swim, eat or see dead people in their dreams. Jobs, opportunities, and openings will abound for me and my household. 40. 4. 60. Let all evil associations summoned for my sake be scattered in the name of Jesus. 48. THE NEW ME 2 Cor 5:17 (NKJV) 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; 4. You can command the desolation to lift away and destroy the gates of hell in that place. Spiritual gates are places of power and control. => What is the spirit of jezebel, how does it work, and how do I pray against it? Let all strange hands that have touched my blood be neutralized in the name of Jesus. Are you looking for simple-to-follow instructions that will trigger a financial breakthrough for you very quickly? Our day has a gate, our week has a gate, our month has a gate and our year has a gate. I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. We must possess these gates, because whoever possesses the gates possesses and controls everything. Establish the gates of praise in my life (Isaiah 60:18). (Ephesians 3:16, KJV) 2. You will experience great peace. God desires to help us to open the gates that are shut against us. The Spirit is against the flesh Galatians 5:17 (NKJV) Spirit flesh. (2). If you are looking for a balanced biblical understanding of what witchcraft means and how to pray and obtain deliverance and breakthrough, this manual is your key. Let every counsel, plan, desire, expectation, imagination, device and activity of the oppressors against my life be rendered null and void in the name of Jesus. Anywhere libation is poured, a gate is being opened. s the GATES, and one of the keys we need to possess the ga tes is the key of the knowledge of TIME. You have said in Your word pray without ceasing. As I was planning to write you a mail yesterday, the Lord brought this mystery to my spirit and asked me to talk to you about the power of spiritual gates. When others say there is not enough, we shall be sharing from Gods excess in our care. This was the famous request of the disciples to the Lord Jesus Christ one day as He came down from the mountainside . For some people and some families we see patterns for the disasters and afflictions that they have suffered. It is not only cities, towns, states, and countries that have spiritual gates that we must possess. him, Hezekiah went back to prayer and God's Word and came again declaring victory. We will never become victims of sickness, lack, scarcity, pain, terrorism, attacks, and death, in the name of Jesus Christ. Deliverance by Fire:21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention. As seen below, these watches come with special assignments, release, instructions and revelations. I stand at the gate of 2021 and declare that God is the Maker of heaven and earth. Beside the Still Waters: Gods Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions, 14. Praise and thanksgiving prayer points are just a focused and effective way for Christians to continue thanking God daily. Restore the spiritual gates in your life (Read Nehemiah) 6. Dont forget to drop your comments below if you find this prayer helpful. => How do I deal with nightmares and evil dreams? Oh Lord my Father, thank you for making it possible through the death and resurrection of your Son Jesus Christ to be filled with power. I also pray that you take pride and every other weakness away from me so that I may not use my own hands to destroy myself and fall, in Jesus name. POWER TO DISPOSSESS THE ENEMY AND POSSESS GATES OF THE ENEMY FALL UPON ME TONIGHT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME 3. It refers to how you construct a more favorable environment. All evil vessels dispatched to do me harm should crash in the name of Jesus. 2. 5. Let every effect of evil access to my blood be reversed now in the name of Jesus. => NOTE: Kindly Open to Day 3 and finish the declarations there on the January 1st day, then go back to the beginning and pray through with the book. 14. And Christians are also stumbling on it. There are 12 Gates of the heavens which are the 12 portals to the Earth. Below are some of them specifically. Let all the powers of my adversaries be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus. Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 babalobi@yahoo.com