Notable members For fans of comic books and romance, Batman (maybe the best example of a heroic Slytherin type in fiction) and Catwoman could qualify. She is knowledgeable and considerate but totally up for the game, as the novel goes I think her inner slytherin comes out more and more. Knowledge of the Chamber's existence was passed through each generation and several descendants opened the Chamber in that time but it was a thousand years until an Heir let the Serpent of Slytherin loose in the school. We also may use affiliate links in our posts, as well. Lilith Potter has finally had enough. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Her love for a certain blond Slytherin drives her to bring down the Dark Lord and his loyal followers, will she be able to come out victorious or will she be consumed by darkness? Or, perhaps, teach her to fear of her own power, like he fears his own? There were several Heirs throughout the centuries when Slytherin left the school. All you need to do is click this link, and sign up! Slytherin, also known as Slytherine and Slitherin, is one of the student houses at Hogwarts school in England. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} I prefer if it's not a story where she get's immediately accepted because turns out, Slytherins are okay with mudbloods so long as they're slytherins and because they "protect their own". It was capable of possessing anyone who wrote in it. In which a Hermione was born 19 September 1959 to the grandson of Hector Dagworth-Granger. Things with Harry are complicated at best, but Draco prefers to deal with those instead of trying to help the adults with the war. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". View 0 thoughts swirling around the pensieve. The question now on everyones minds is will Slytherins first muggleborn be able to complete the tasks as easily as she completes her homework? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12019582/1/Mudsnake. However, none unleashed the serpent until Tom Riddle did in the twentieth century. /u/mongjimongji , am I correct? | Comments: 1534 | Kudos: 2832 | Bookmarks: 772 | Hits: 83678 | ID: 16940712 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. "Yeah, he's off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant.". @Snaptrix: as I pointed out in the post, this prompt is so hard. She had checked. TW for: As long as I dont end up in Slytherin. When tragedy strikes the Granger family what will happen to Hermione. Only the Heir of Slytherin could open the Chamber of Secrets and control the Basilisk inside (CS9). They spoke Parseltongue with which they could open the Chamber of Secrets and control the Serpent of Slytherin. bravetogether. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} *time travel*, Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-09-03 | Completed: 2018-09-26 | Words: 185965 | Chapters: 46/46 | Comments: 1208 | Kudos: 2764 | Bookmarks: 817 | Hits: 45192 | ID: 7944847 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. She found herself enjoying their presence, teasing along with them. This work could have adult content. It confused him a lot. "Hermione! Everyone is really a mix of the houses, and the reader chooses to accentuate the qualities they find most compelling. Flye Autumn's Mudsnake is probably my favorite Slytherin!Hermione. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Or maybe life just hates him. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} He had been a Slytherin, a prefect, and head boy in 1944. Harry takes care of hermione fanfiction flygasco2it. @Michelle, good and Slytherin are not mutually exclusive terms. Hogwarts is horrible for her at first, until a chance meeting in the library with Slytherin chaser, Marcus Flint. This is the story of howinstead of blindly rejecting all Slytherins as a lost cause . This is so great, thank you for all the recommendations! As a first year, Hermione is sorted into Slytherin. Also, can I read Iron and Magic without reading Ilona Andrews previous books in that universe? I agree with DonnaMarie that good isnt mutually exclusive with Slytherin. View all 45 comments. linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12019582/1/Mudsnake). Season of Love, with Helena Greer and Sam Brody, 550. I'm looking for a Slytherin!Hermione but not Pureblood!Hermione. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} It'll be really good if it was completed too, thanks in advance!! The heroine Everly is really the reason to read this book. She was tired of her mama, she was tired of her dad. Alignment Cuteness overload! .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} COMPLETE! Hermione as a Slytherin, in love with a Slytherin, related to a Slytherin. Have you seen our Books on Sale collection? Hermione becomes the first Muggle-born student in Slytherin House. Also suggest Of Silk and Steam by Bec McMaster. Because she basically made up the term, she's defining it so that she can infiltrate pureblood society and reform it from within. @Snaptrix: OMG, I disagree completely! Hermione is sorted into Slytherin; how will things play out differently when the brains of the Golden Trio has different friends? .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} Id say Dating You, Hating You might be a good choice. In which Tony is the basket case we all wish we were allowed to be -- This is a littlespace story! No ships either. Eve and Kris from her Otherworld series have a full-length novel (Haunted) as well as the novella mentioned by Michelle above (Angelic). From my favourite series evah The Iron Seas by Meljean Brook, Heart of Steel and the two slytherins found within Lady Corsair aka Yasmeen and Archimedes Fox. Sparks fly. This one is technically not Pureblood Hermione but also not "Slytherins are okay with mudbloods in their house". , . To survive, Lilith has to gather supporters from every dark corner she can find, and turn into the villain even the monsters are afraid of. So all in all, I am asking for the help of the Bitchery in finding Slytherin/Slytherin power couples ruling together in any scenario, be it contemporary or historical (I would appreciate recs from both). Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 3 | Words: 7,849 | Reviews: 85 | Favs: 243 | Follows: 68 | Published: 6/17/2013 | Status: Complete | id: 9400342 | Language: English | Genre: Tragedy/Suspense | Characters: Hermione G., Tom R. Jr. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Bonds Between Lost Souls by A Spider Writing. Everyone, however, agreed that Kaleb Krychek was a Slytherin!). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Then came the Hogwarts letter, and a world of intriguing new possibilities to exploit. Entering her sixth year at Hogwarts, Hermione is sorted into Slytherin House, forming a friendship with the quiet boy in her year. lol, linkffn(Applied Cultural Anthropology, or). Some were unsatisfied with the answer they got. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} I second The Luckiest Lady in London and Practice Makes Perfect but I am kind of iffy about The Hating Game . Ooh I was recommended changeling once but the few Ginny in Slytherin stories I've read were so cringe I didn't bother trying it. February is the month of love and I decided to celebrate it in my own way 28 fluff prompts but will have to be made smut, because fluff is fine but smut fluff is better! "Whatever you decide to say, make it believable." The story that we know might be different, but in some ways, the same. Meanwhile, Hermione, initially set up as a brilliant, powerful, and ambitious young witch with emotional scars she is trying to hide is quickly reduced to an unrecognizable woobie, who doesn't actually do anything interesting with said brilliance, power, or ambition; and that's probably the saddest cut of all. Aarya: But theyre both so ambitious! | Download: EPUB or MOBI, this sounds interesting lol i haven't ever seen an obsessive hermione. Whatcha Watching? And so is Sienna, although she has some Ravenclaw qualities. Adrian and Justine are both as ruthless and focused on their goals as they come. Con artist thieves. Harry hurried to keep up with Hagrid, but the gamekeeper was so big, and Harry so small, it was quite a task. family What would he do? As per the founder's wishes, the house only includes those born of wizards. , . More genuine romance in their Slytherin-ness than a hundred saccharine books-with-dooks. I also enjoyed linkffn(Hermione Granger, Demonologist), which actually is complete. She certainly fits the bill. He told her what to write on the wall with the chicken blood: "The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened, Enemies of the Heir, Beware" and he spoke Parseltongue through her to open the Chamber of Secrets and let out the Basilisk to attack the Muggleborn students and Mrs. Norris (CS8, CS17). Three words. @Viktoria: Iron and Magic is the first book in a spin-off trilogy. We have moods like any other reader, and More , No case is too cold! Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - Rowling | Published: 2010-10-08 | Words: 2938 | Chapters: 1/1 | Comments: 6 | Kudos: 69 | Bookmarks: 7 | Hits: 2222 | ID: 124994 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Returning for her Eighth Year at Hogwarts, Hermione Granger discovers the school itself has different plans for her. Merope Gaunt fools Tom Riddle into marrying her, Merope Gaunt gets pregnant with Tom Marvolo Riddle, Merope Gaunt sells Slytherin's locket to Borgin and Burkes, Merope Gaunt dies after giving birth to Tom Marvolo Riddle, Tom Riddle learns about the Chamber of Secrets and decides to find and open it, Tom Riddle meets with Professor Slughorn and asks him about Horcruxes, Tom Riddle learns to open the Chamber of Secrets and releases the Basilisk, Hagrid is falsely accused of opening the Chamber of Secrets, Tom Riddle is given an Award for Special Services to the School, Tom Marvolo Riddle turns the diary into a Horcrux, Defeat of Voldemort; James and Lily Potter are killed, Ginny is possessed by Tom Riddle in his diary, Harry and Ron use Polyjuice to "become" Crabbe and Goyle, Hermione Granger and Penelope Clearwater are petrified, Hagrid is sent to Azkaban; Dumbledore is removed, Ginny is taken into the Chamber of Secrets, Harry and Ron discover the Chamber of Secrets, The Death Eaters: A Guide To Who Was Where, Albus Potter and the lesson in Quantum Mechanics, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is Founded, Merope Gaunt is born to Marvolo Gaunt and an unknown, pure-blood mother, Merope Gaunt sells Slytherins locket to Borgin and Burkes, Dumbledore visits Tom Riddle in the orphanage and offers him a place at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle starts his first year at Hogwarts and is sorted into Slytherin, Hagrid acquires an Acromantula egg and hatches Aragog in a Hogwarts cupboard, Myrtle Warren, a Hogwarts student, dies in a second floor bathroom after seeing the Basilisk, The Basilisk from the Chamber of Secrets attacks its first victim: Filchs cat, Mrs. Norris, Colin Creevey is Petrified by the Basilisk, Justin Finch-Fletchley and Nearly Headless Nick are petrified by the Basilisk. So when she gets a letter from people claiming to be her "real" parents she wonders if this will be her fresh start, a opportunity to leave her past behind. Hogwarts is horrible for her at first, until a chance meeting in the library with Slytherin chaser, Marcus Flint. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. He miiight be a Griffindor- but I think theyre both Slytherin at heart. Being the boy-who-lived has started feeling too heavy a burden for Draco Regulus Black-Tonks.Now in his sixth year, he has to deal with the grief of losing his Dad and moving forward. I hope you guys know of some good fics that fit this. Voldemorts horcruxes are running rampant. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} COMPLETE! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I suspect that the OP had this very fic in mind when they added this proviso. A strong love and friendship is created, but Ron and Harry's return will bring much turmoil. Give us your TV, Film, and Streaming Recs! I'm seconding this! Something tells me the next Joanna Shupe,The Prince of Broadway,will be a Slytherin pairing, but thats purely speculation. In My Immortal, the only traits Slytherin seems to be known for are Goffikness and Stanism as all of its known members are Goffs who practice Stanism. family tree What he actually does is stick lemon drops in his ears and dance around singing La-La-La. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. COMPLETE: It was small, slim, about the length of her hand; the leather cover was soft, the sewn-in binding was crisp, and the thick vellum pages were empty. When Anastasia and Liam Kingsley were taken, they were severely injured but not dead. Contemporary paranormal. And it's getting harder for Hermione to maintain the lies. Everly is a DELIGHT, an Emma Woodhouse with no scruples and even less self-awareness. The wizarding world knew suffering. Sorted into Slytherin with the whisper of prophecy around her, Hermione refuses to bow down to the blood prejudices that poison the wizarding world. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Words: 3,780 | Reviews: 39 | Favs: 241 | Follows: 57 | Published: 6/14/2014 | Status: Complete | id: 10452667 | Language: English | Genre: Suspense/Romance | Characters: Ron W., Blaise Z. Flowers pressed between pages as a sort of way to keep some things alive.. It'll be really good if it was completed too, thanks in advance!! Head of the Body for Protection of Magical Species (Humanoid), Sub-division dealing with No-Maj Fraternisation. But can they be more than friends? Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Words: 8,991 | Reviews: 71 | Favs: 294 | Follows: 94 | Published: 9/21/2017 | Status: Complete | id: 12660702 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Drama | Characters: Sirius B. But having read Kiss of a Demon King, I feel extremely confident in speculating that Rydstrom would consider himself a proud Gryffindor. I just read it because of your post. I didnt know what was going to happen this year, but I knew that if there was any hope of finding some sort of normalcy in this new world that I needed to return to Hogwarts. It is a mission that drives Hermione on and she will do whatever it takes to see that mission accomplished. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! I feel like Annabelle & Simon from Secrets of a Summer Night (Kleypas- Wallflowers series) are Slytherin. Cunning and cutthroat. None of them display any particular cleverness, determination or do have ambition for anything except being goffikest of all the goffsand "doin it" lots of times in the most inappropriate places. Obsessive!Hr, Slytherin!HHr, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 37 | Words: 156,671 | Reviews: 356 | Favs: 1,234 | Follows: 1,739 | Updated: 1/18 | Published: 10/19/2019 | id: 13413604 | Language: English | Genre: Mystery/Romance | Characters: Blaise Z. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I havent read it Lucy and I have DMed about it and she was like yeah Im super excited bc theyre both Slytherins. But she hasnt finished writing! neville. Im going old school with this one, and its been awhile since Ive read it, so maybe Im not sorting accurately. Then came the Hogwarts letter, and a world of intriguing new possibilities to exploit. What about Stuart and Emma from Judith Ivorys Untie My Heart? As their paths continue to cross, the more drawn to one another they find each other. His path to redemption is a primary theme in the book. I imagine power couples here, two classic Slytherins be it in the sense of power hunger or having power already through family connections or something else entirely. After all, when the world breaks Lilith Potter, no one is ready for Mercy to rise from her ashes. I totally see where you are coming from, and dont mind joining you there. One of my personal favourite tropes hahahaha, you should check it out! Y/n has a traumat Drarry- It Was All Just a Game (Old Version). He miiight be a Gryffindor- but I think theyre both Slytherin at heart. (Date of Birth)-December 2nd 2002 Gender-Male Age-16 Hogwarts House-Slytherin Current Year-6th year at hogwarts(2018) "Or perhaps in Slytherin You'll make your real . Harry then noticed Hiram Nott talking with Lucas Slater, Laine Slater, Ginny Weasley, and Caitlin Holland. Audrey and Calder from Ilona Andrews Fates Edge? On the other hand, none of the canonical Slytherin traits are present in its members.